Flooring : Swingers Discussion 2185091041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFlooring
TOPIC: Flooring
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our porcelain shows foot prints.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
i have worked with a variety of floor types, the only one i really had issues with was Marble, That I had put down in my own kitchen years ago. No cracking or chipping, but it showed a definite wear pattern. We found out the by walking bear foot the oils from bare feet left the traffice pattern. It was something I hade to Deep clean every 3-4 months , When re did that kitchen 5 years later I went with a porcelian tile. in our current kitchen I have a cinamon stained maple. It looks nice but The wood to me is a bit soft , So we use throws near the stove and sink area.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
Porcelain comes in various grades. Ours is grade five which supposed to be the toughest and most durable. Come April, our kitchen is two years old! Let me say this. Grade five, grade shmife, it all chips. Get what you like, and don't worry about it.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
ceramic?? brittle. and if you dont "butter" the tiles it will spell trouble.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
in the utility room go for an epoxy coating system.....very durable...lasts forever and totally waterproof kiitchen go for ceramic......durable and not too slippery when you spill on it

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6301 posts)
1c, I agree, We do quite a bit of tile work, and I prefer it in high traffic areas, or areas of abuse. installing over Concrete so long as it isn't cracked or with serious defect should be a snap.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
for the kitchen def porcelain. strong, wont scratch. but.... if not installed properly it will become a nightmare.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
I kick ass with ceramic tile. I have done some really good work. Our master bathroom gets quite a reaction out of people.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17697 posts)
I'm pretty sure since laying laminate requires me to be on my hands and knees, I'd be getting laid more then the laminate ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17091 posts)
If your anywhere near my home PG laminate is not what I'd like to be laying ;)

Username hidden
(454 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
TOPIC: Flooring