Flirting---- : Swingers Discussion 422181071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFlirting----
TOPIC: Flirting----
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 75 of 75 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a HORRIBLE flirt, I know that I suck at it so I dont even try LOL!! Darren on the other hand is an incurable flirt. Its in his blood, part of who he is so he flirts alot sometimes I think without even realizing that he's doing it...

I think that flirting and teasing are both pretty much the same thing just done in different ways..

Ella

Fresno CA

Username hidden
(124 posts)
Flirting, sex, nudity? You guys are making me think I'm on a swingers site. I can't see how nudity and sex can happen without some level of flirting. How else can you tell if someone wants something more if you don't let your wishes known. What better way than to flirt? My opinion is that the flirting makes the journey through the lifestyle that much more enjoyable.

Lora

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
News flash... I like to flirt!

I find myself flirting with people we would not be attracted to but after flirting with them we want to meet them. Mrs. 4play and I are aroused mostly by a persons character and sense of humor. We have had more fun with the mental swing scene then just a meet and screw type. I hope we don't send the wrong message but we feel that we need to know how people react to certain issues with mental sex before it gets to the nude part. We have been with couples that we just laugh about many things in the bedroom and that is what it is all about for us, having fun!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
For us flirting and teasing is a signal for play fun. We both try hard not to display either one if we are not interested in fun. Sometimes in my "social butterfly" mode, when socializing in person, I do have a tendency to accidentally send a mixed signal that may be taken as flirting to the wrong person. I tell hubby to watch out for me and let me know if I do so I can pull away. Mrs. THings

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Do you think flirting can be taken for teasing? Add is teasing a bad thing to do in this lifestyle?

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(392 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 75 of 75 
TOPIC: Flirting----