Flirting---- : Swingers Discussion 422181061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFlirting----
TOPIC: Flirting----
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ohhh... and how nice you look when you blush!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
interesting, so you are telling me that there is no common trait of a man or woman that frequents these places?

Aren't most of the people that go to a strip bar looked down upon as "nasty" or "stupid" because they spend money on something they know beforehand they can not have?

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
you forgot one...

What is your opinion of women that do frequent these types of establishments? (strip bars, male/female reviews etc..) How about men?

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
"Teasing has a variance as it can be done in an affectionate way but also a destructive way"

Pen... If you were to go to a strip bar I would have my eyes on you all night as the girls would be all over you and really work you all up!

But really, when a reasonable man goes to a strip bar he would not let himself get that worked up. His intention is more like the pic collectors, he just wants to see (maybe feel and smell) a naked female body. I don't frequent these places anymore but I have been to them, And in my slutty days of the early 20's that was my main goal was to get her to go home with me. (a lot of the time I was successful by the way!)

My turn Pen, If you were to go to a male/female review what would be considered to much teasing? How would you deal with that shoe on the other foot so to speak?

Should you ever allow intercourse when you were the teaser to another that you had no intention of bringing him/her to that level in the first place but became carried away with their actions?

What is your opinion of women that do frequent these types of establishments? (strip bars, male/female reviews etc..) How about men?

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
The difference between the two is intent. Flirting is honest and teasing isn't.

If you sit on my lap and with the intention of turning me on and you dont do anything, then you are a tease. If that leads to something...then it's flirting. Of course, signals gets crossed and intent isnt always clear.

Valencia CA

Username hidden
(71 posts)
"What is teasing?"

Teasing has a variance as it can be done in an affectionate way but also a destructive way. It would best be described (IMHO) as something done to others that would be hurtful or intolerable, but can be very arousing if it does not end up as just teasing!

"What is flirting?"

Showing attraction or affection toward another. An important part of mental foreplay with another!

"When is too much of one or the other?"

When someone gets hurt or feels pain from your actions!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
OWE! uh.. he he, what was the question?

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Are you sure he was teasing? Maybe he was flirting.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I think Pen is smart like a fox with her cute "playing dumb" questions to get an answer she already knew and she is the tease!

(I say that with the up most respect and Affection!)

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Flirting without follow through, in this community, could be called teasing. My lady flirts with someone at a party or meet and greet and you damn well can put it in the bank she's ready to enjoy them fully. I will not flirt with someone I would not follow through with, it just seems dishonest when the connection underlying the meeting is swinging.

This is not the same as at your friendly neighorhood PTA cocktail party, but then every culture has it's own rules.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 75   End
TOPIC: Flirting----