First sexual encounter : Swingers Discussion 219808
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFirst sexual encounter
TOPIC: First sexual encounter
Created by: bilady33
Original Starting post for this thread:
We were sitting around and some how we got on the subject of our past sexual encounters and then it got to who was the first. Can you remember your first sexual encounter, how long ago and what were your ages. Also do you remember how it all came about.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Female here.......sleep over at girlfriend's. We were about twelve.....we kissed and licked. It was fab!! Probably why I'm Bi! LOL!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
come on gina ....fess up

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6853 posts)
I remember my first sexual encounter. I was scared, I was by myself!!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
I'm still a virgin. I'm hoping one day to see a woman's boobies.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
so would the hot 44 year old Kibbs.

(I'll be a stalker/voyeur in here and just read everyone else's this time)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
a teenage kibbs would make any guy in love :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6853 posts)
I was younger than I care to say and a gf of mine convinced me to sneak out the window to go to a party with some friends. There was no party, just two dudes I didn't even like, and one of them had been digging on me for a long time. We rode around in their car, they got me a little drunk, I went home afterwards feeling grossed out and the dude that had been digging on me went around for months saying he was in love. {shrug} whatever.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
was staying at a friends house for the weekend when i was 16 and stupid....his 18 yo sister came home having been drinking at a party with her friends and she slipped into my bed an gave me a blow job, ( i lasted about 30 seconds), i thought i died and went to heaven, then she rode me till i came inside her and she came too,......sure changed my outlook on girls....i never did tell my friend and she did it a few more times before she went off to college :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6853 posts)
I was 12 and she was 13. Now that I really think about it I may have been 11. I remember distinctly that Nine Inch Nails was playing (she was obsessed with Trent Reznor) in the background and she had alot of hair down there.. lol.. It only happened because her best friend had had a threesome with two guys in the woods, and she felt left out..

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
It was a hand job by a neighbor girl, I was 13, she was 14. I sucked her budding titties while she jacked me. We were playing doctor.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(340 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: First sexual encounter