First contact addressing one partner only : Swingers Discussion 44243
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFirst contact addressing one partner only
TOPIC: First contact addressing one partner only
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Livewire, I was thinking the same thing as Bacchus....your default photo is doing something to me! yum

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
The famous IM Line, "Is this the m or f ?" Our answer is allways " It don't matter, if you've talked to one of us, you have talked to both of us". 99% vanish at that point.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
The only time this happens to us on line is someone Private Chatting. They always want to know if it is the M or F. Usually I say I'm Crystal to see what their intention is. Eventually they come around to wanting some cyber, asking Crystal to help them out because they are horny. The window usually closes once they find out it is me and not her. I know I'm not being honest, but we have made it clear we are not interested in Private chats with people we don't know. We have also experienced others not seeing me at parties. In person I am very quiet and laid back, Crystal however; is very open and friendly to everyone. We have been attending one party for the past three years, the couple hosting the party throws it every 6 to 8 weeks. There is one guy and woman who will wait to talk to Crystal when I am not around, and the one time they did acknowledge me the comment was, "You usually come with Crystal right?" I responded with "Yes, being married to her she allows me to tag along." I've just learned to brush it off and rol with the punches.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
Livewire, there's something quite hot about your new default photo.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
We made a canned reply that says "thanx for the compliment!" that we send back, as we have found that a compliment is sometimes other peoples way of saying hi for the first time. But if the Email or IM is addressed specifically to one party, we simply figure that they don't get it and send a canned "not interested" back.

Pensacola FL

Username hidden
(1622 posts)
We get many emails just telling us how nice my tat is. SOme from couples some from single males. We always answer THANK YOU for the compliment. Mostly that is all we say..they were not asking for anything else and we did not read between the lines.

If they are not looking for anything in particular then why try and find a negativity in the email.

We simply respond and move on to the next email.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(392 posts)
I agree with you Poly! There are two of us, and our profile clearly states that. If they don't show interest in both of us, we just send back the thanks, but we are not compatible at this time... good luck in your search.

BTW Poly, can't imagine anyone NOT mentioning both of you! You are both VERY sexy! Chel =)

Piedmont SC

Username hidden
(273 posts)
We get that occasionally from couples but way more from single males. If it's a couple writing as such, we do respond that we are equal participants on the site and should be treated as such. But Bacchus really cracks me up if it's a single male or definitely the male of a couple addressing me. Here's his standard response. " Thank you for your interest. I sincerely wish you had read our profile. I am not bi. Bacchus"

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
M: I used to get frustrated, trying to figure out why others act they way they do. You have to deal with strange folks in all parts of life, why would this site be any different? There are many couples on this site who do not take time to read your profile, obviously, and see an extremely gorgeous woman listed as bi-curious (unless you have changed that, then pardon me), and many are into that all famous fmf fantasy thinking maybe they can persuade you, is what I believe, at least in my circumstance that is what it is and have your husband do nothing. You never even know truly if they are a couple; just because there maybe a couple listed, and pics of a couple, you never know who is on the other end of that keyboard.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Maybe if you use a picture of BOTH of you as your default pic, people will realize that you BOTH are reading their email. They may think that when only one is pictured that the other half of the couple is not the one online.

Certainly in many cases, including us, only ONE of us is involved with SLS and the other simply reviews any offers to meet and says "yes" or "no."

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: First contact addressing one partner only