First car : Swingers Discussion 2193851021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFirst car
TOPIC: First car
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
53 ford flat head v8,three on the tree,two door hard top,dual exhaust,black,in one year I put six cluthes in it...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
1971 Chevy Monte Carlo. I loved that car.

Quincy MA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
my second car was an 80 Z28 camaro. my ex got it for me for a wedding present, then when divorce time came, he tried to say he didnt. unfortunately for him the judge didnt believe him and i got $5000. for it ( by then it was a pos and i didnt want it back anyway)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2019 posts)
Sorry, got a bit nostalgic there.

But DAMN, I had THE BEST stereo in the HS parking lot. My ears bleed just thinking about- I am Iron Man.

Damn kids.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
72? chevy nova. that poor car took a beating....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2019 posts)
My first car was a '66 or '67 P100 Ford PU with rusted through floor, rusted out body, in line 6 with an oil bath air cleaner, three on the tree, wipers that may or may not work, headlights that may or may not work, horn that never worked (middle finger did) but it had bucket seats from a Dodge something-or-other, and most importantly- a kick ass Sanyo AM/FM [goddam] cassette stereo with 4 Jensen triaxial speakers and a Kraco power booster. The cab was a teensy bit crowded with those speakers

It had a 14(?) gallon tank inside the cab behind the seat, making the "imported buckets" kinda too close to the dash, a manual choke on the dash and a dimmer switch on the floor- that didn't work because the floor was so rusty that the switch just dangled through the hole in the floor.

I'd pull back the red shag carpet to watch the yellow lines go by to estimate how fast I was going because, yep, you guessed it, the speedometer didn't always work. The hole in the floor had several good point- when the hood would fly open when on the freeway, I could see the lines to know if I had pulled over onto the shoulder to try and close the damn thing again. Also, it made a dandy place to drop the empty beer cans through. (What? Me? No, I wasn't drinking officer. I'm too young to drink.)

In winter you had the choice of hot air on the windshield so you could see, or warm feet. I always wore warm boots in the winter when driving it, because I chose to be able to see.

I shoulda wrote this song:

"Sometimes she runs, sometimes she don't More than once she's left me on the side of the road The older she gets the slower we go But there ain't nothin' wrong with the radio She needs a carburetor, a set of plug wires She's ridin' me around on four bald tires The wipers don't work and the horn don't blow But there ain't nothin' wrong with the radio

I've got sixteen speakers crossin' my back dash A little bobbin' dog watchin' everybody pass Dual antennas whippin' in the wind Lord, there ain't a country station that I can't tune in She ain't a Cadillac and she ain't a Rolls But there ain't nothin' wrong with the radio

I got stopped by a cop late last night Out-of-date tags and no tail lights He said I oughta run you in but I'm lettin' you go Because there ain't nothin' wrong with your radio I got the best lookin' gal in my hometown I asked her last time that I took her out Honey, tell me what it is that makes you love me so She said there ain't nothin' wrong with your radio"

OK, so I didn't listen to country music, and there was no bobbin' dog, but damn, was that a kick ass stereo or what? :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Early 1970's Plymouth Duster, 2 dr. Maybe a 71. (I had to look it up for sure bc I kept thinking "Dodge Dart sport").

What a great beast that car was. 8 cylinders, I believe and handled quick but damn it was a heavy vehicle.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
My first car was a 61 ford falcon four door. ran the shit out of for two years, till in a blinding snow storm, a fucking tree ran out in front of it. junk yard here it comes. next it was a ford torino. so rusted, that I lost 3 cement blocks out of the truink because of the quarter panels being rusted out. the rear floor boards were rusted out. you could stand on the ground and still be in the back seat. then it was a ford country squire wagon. fold down 2nd seat and it was a king size bed. a rolling fuck palace on wheels

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(332 posts)
to be fucking in that car he might have assumed so lol

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
My first car was a powder blue 1983 Pontiac Bonneville owned by a certified "crazy cat lady" that only drove it to church on Sunday. Obtained it July 23rd, 1992.

I know this for a fact since this lady was a former in-law of mine and she didn't drive anywhere else but church. The thing had a landau top that was absolutely destroyed by the 15-20 stray cats she "sheltered" in the carport where the car lived during the week.

I'm fairly certain the car was given to me as a type of dowry/bribe to entice me to marry her hellbeast of a granddaughter so she could see her get married before she finally succombed to her severe case of bitterness and hate for everything on the planet save her cats.

I drove it until I finally blew it up and bought a '96 Dodge Dakota.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
TOPIC: First car