First car : Swingers Discussion 2193851011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFirst car
TOPIC: First car
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"...had it a week and the tranny blew..."

I'd rather have a tranny blow in a car than to blow a tranny in a car.

Just my sexual preference you understand.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
My first car was a 1970 Dodge Challenger Rt. I do miss that car.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
White 1993 2-door Toyota Tercel. Got it in '99 when I hit 18 and paid $3,000 for it. Had alot of great times in that car.. Too bad the backseat was so damn small though. Crashed it about a year later when I slammed into the back of a Caddilac. The driver and the Caddy were fine and his car just had minor scrapes, but my car was totalled!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
'68 Camaro RS convertible 327 4spd with 85,000 miles on it for $900 in 1973 a day before I got my DL. Drove it until 1997 had 280,000 miles on it. Sold it for $5000.

Laona WI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
1985 Chevy Citation with only 77k miles on it. The year was 1992 and I worked at a gas station and this car was just sitting off on the side of the lot for a couple months. I asked the owner why it was just sitting there and he said someone brought it in almost a year earlier for a few minor repairs and never came back. Asked him if I could buy it and he checked with the DMV, told them it was abandoned and they let him buy a new tag for it. Paid him $1000 for it. It was a black hatchback with an all red cloth interior and got really good gas mileage. Only blemish with it was that the paint started bubbling and chipping on the roof from sitting outside for over a year.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
'78 black Chevy van named Vanessa the Wonder Van. She had red shag carpeting on the floor and walls that I installed myself. I also changed the oil and replaced the valve cover gasket and spark plugs with the help of my Dad. I remember driving from the bottom of NJ to my central Mass college blasting The Cars, The GoGos, Bruce, Stevie Nicks, The Eagles, etc. in the tape deck. How did I ever make that drive without a cell phone? I loved the shit out of the that van, but traded it in on a VW GTI which was the most fun I have ever had driving a car.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5232 posts)
"had it a week and the tranny blew"

That's a little too much information, tiggr.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
52 ford red convertible with an auto trans....had it a week and the tranny blew......took me a week to replace it lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6619 posts)
Mr Good, you make me wanna go right back to high school talkin shit like that. Hehehehe. Dayum.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
"72? chevy nova. that poor car took a beating...."

Kitten- my parents were absolute babies when they had me but I was conceived in the back of a pea soup green '72 Nova. My dad often says he like to restore one. He loved that car.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3987 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
TOPIC: First car