First car : Swingers Discussion 219385
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFirst car
TOPIC: First car
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Still feeling nostalgic and since others brought it up, what was your first car, whip, hoopty you had?

trooperandpirategirl: 67 Plymouth Belvedere. AKA the tank.

toptim: My first car was a 1973 Datsun 710 station wagon.

sb311: a brand new 1980 Ford Pinto

SA: 1955 Chevy Bel Air, 2Dr

My first car was a 1974 Chevy Impala. The thing was a block long and had a backseat like a sofa. 350 4 barrel. I loved that car.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
1979 Toyota Celica.

Bought it right out of high school and drove it to Louisiana when I went into the service. Ended up pulling in front of an officer driving a 911...needless to say the 911 won the battle. I missed that car so much I would sometimes head to the junkyard where she was laid to rest to just to visit her!!

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
his first car was a 68 vw bug, her first car was a 69 vw bug

Shelbyville MI

Username hidden
(71 posts)
'78 Pontiac Sunbird that had over 80k miles on it when I got it...good thing about the car was that if you locked your keys in it, you could pull the top corner of the door out, reach in and unlock the car...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1572 posts)
In high school I got to use a Datsun hand-me-down from my father, AKA The Most Frugal Man in America. It was the most stripped-down model available: no air conditioning, not even a radio. (His explanation: "A car's purpose is to get you somewhere, not to entertain you.")

The first car I bought on my own was a used 1971 BMW 2800CS. It was named the Sexmobile, not because of any activities that took place, but because it was the sexiest-looking car I'd ever seen.

I still own it but rarely drive it. Still has its original paint.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
97 Camry, bought in 2005, I still own it and it works like the day it was driven out of the factory. I fuel up once the month.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
NJ, that's one car I would've run from and never gone back. I was stung by a nest of wasps as a child, and I'm afraid of them still!

Hubby's first car wasn't. It was always a motorcycle.

First thing I learned to drive on was my dad's old beat up Ford pickup w/o power steering. Love trucks to this day and that's what I now drive.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7263 posts)
My mother bought a mid-60s VW Beetle that broke down on the test drive. It had no built-in heater, but had a kerosene-fueled aftermarket thing with the exhaust that came out under the passenger door. If you weren't careful getting out you'd burn your legs. Occasionally it would spew flaming kerosene at the car in the next lane. Totally awesome.

Oh and my Dad bought a 73 AMC Hornet that broke down in front of our house from the guy for $50 in I want to say 1978. Those biodegradable cars were such pieces of shit.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18745 posts)
Sexus, my best friends first car was a '72 Camaro in super bad condition. This was in like '98 and he paid like $500 for it. I remember going with him to the guys house who was selling it, and when we approached it a swarm of wasps emerged from the side mirror! They had made a nest behind the mirror part since it wasn't driven for abit. We ran like hell, and he ended up buying the car anyway.

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(1069 posts)
'73 Chevy VEGA that my dad painted for me, and which I promptly totaled.

My favorite car, though, was my '70 Camaro. I had a lot of fun in that one. It was my second car.

Back in the day, I would've blown just about anyone with a cool muscle car...I didn't. But I would have.

GinaCarSlut

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7263 posts)
good one !!!

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6432 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: First car