First Contact HOW : Swingers Discussion 42278
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFirst Contact HOW
TOPIC: First Contact HOW
Created by: DestinFlCp
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK folks, how do you want another couple to contact you. Yes the email is standard, but do you put in a "nice pic of the 2 of you? A pretty pic of her? A sexy Pic? We like all those and are OK with them, always prefer a face pic of both just to say HI.

The ones we object to are the HUGE dick pick or the OB GYN pic of her, we think that is totally without Class on the first email. We tell them so and block and delete their email.

What do you think??

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Content, Bee and Expo, all excellent comments, thanks for your input!!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Not sure I would say that they are not classy people who send a cock or pussy pic. First you have so many that have a different preference as to what they are looking for.Just because its not your thing or mine does not mean they are classless.Prejudging is never he right thing to do. So its not you say thanks but no thanks and forget about it. I would say sending a cock or pussy pic to a soft swinger may not be the best jdugement call. As its not gonna get that far. Some are looking for sex hence the swing site for sex. Some are looking to have a long time dating to get to know one another hence a shock pic is not going to work there either. It really depends on what kind of relationship you want or they want.its no big deal whether its the first or last email of what is sent. For us if we send the first email for contact we ask them to take a look at our profile, if they like what they see lets set a time to meet for drinks. The picture we send is determined by what is in their profile. After all on a site, its based primarily on a physical basis as you can not insert you total personality in it.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Expo, We agree, that at some point pics like that are OK to be traded, our point was ON first contact? Just thought, if there was an interest, then you could trade any pic you wanted, until then keep it classy...thanks for your responses!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
it does not matter on the picture so much as how creative the email is. A special email of lets get together does not crack it. or lets mate. With emails of this nature it really does not matter what the picture is. However we do wish to see what equipment they do have, to all those who have full swapped and have found the small but really does oral well not to be as fulfilling as the average or above.To the opposite end of the spectrum to be to large.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Well we hope so...LOL If you do not have a pic in your profile, please send one or indicate a way to access one in your first email.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destin, you certainly will now, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8964 posts)
Hmm,

We don't even attach a pic in the emails. Figure if you sent us email first you've looked at our profile and if we send to them first we send a nice message with a request to look at our profile and get back to us. We have enough pics to satisfy I think and if they are interested we open our privates so they can see our face pics.

-S

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Destin, I started a thread a while back about good first contact stories, to counter all the first contact horror stories, and it went over like a lead balloon, too. I guess people in general are compelled to share the problems more than the successes...or else there AREN'T many successes to share...or MAYBE people are guarding trade secrets!!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Really thought this would get more responses....hmmmm

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Central, well IF that is the case...WHY have we not gotten one of those emails?????

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: First Contact HOW