Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fetishes
TOPIC: Fetishes
Created by: NewlyWed_Swingers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmm fetishes.........wow! Too many to start naming, but just a couple of mine, i like being the agressor sometimes (okay, alot of the time!) but realize this only works with certain men......i like to be the one holding the reins and to be the woman on top! (pun intended??!!!???) I also love long hair on guys (speaking of holding the reins......) i love lingerie on women and high heels and stockings (which Mr. Wicked would definately agree with me on that one!--that's one of his "fetishes") and overall just like being "in charge"..........I cannot help it! But i can and sometimes do tone down my dominant nature when i feel it could be scaring the person or persons i happen to be with, don't want to freak any body out or ever want to make anyone uncomfy! lol! Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Glad to see that (maybe others will follow), but I am busy here trying to pick Couplenit up!!!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Why thank you Couplenit, would love to meet you two and we can always drive to DC if need be, just give us a "heads up" and we will be there.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Oh my God, Couplenit, PLEASE cum to PA!!!! I wouldn't call that a fetish, just some mind blowing sex and the invitation is open!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
I didn't realize that. I've seen that profile, same wording and different pictures, several times recently. Each time the person lived in a different city in Louisiana. Makes me wonder.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I like to be bitten on the chest during sex. Marks are fine, but no drawing of blood and not in the same place over and over.

A new profile, as of yesterday, in our area talks about an odd fetish.

AllisonWithSubHub

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Would have to say it is a fettish as it doesn't happen much so it is not normal, but love it when it does.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Fun, wild, no hold bars sex, anytime and anywhere.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Fetishes