Favorite position : Swingers Discussion 42851101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFavorite position
TOPIC: Favorite position
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WE agree with nymph...that is her favorite as well..I enjoy the closeness of it as well. Doggie style is one of our fav's as well.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(379 posts)
"After completing the deed, a glass of Shiraz or Cabernet feels good (position irrelevant)"

Content, I find my Cab goes down so much smoother if I'm upright when I drink it, LOL

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
One leg on the ceiling fan, the other strung over the canopy, arms strapped to the headboard, face muzzled in the pillows.............. Okay seriously, laying on my back at the edge of the bed, sofa, kitchen counter..you get the point. Man standing facing me, legs propped on his shoulders.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I love on top/astride i like benig in control we have a trapeze bar that hangs above our bed that helps me get in to it.... Alina

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
There are so many good ones...(some involving chairs, floor and bed) hard to choose which is my favorite! Missionary, straddling across one of his legs to change the angle of penetration is one -great for clit rubbing too with just a slight change of position..... Doggie hands and knees and ramming deep will have me screaming in no time....never fails.

Worst position....folded up in half with my knees just about touching shoulders. First my lower back has been damaged and I am scared of bending that way and second, stroking in that position will just about bring my dinner back up. So I try to avoid that as there's no pleasant sensation about it at all.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
Missionary style with my knees bent towards my head. That gets my G spot every time.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Poly: I say I can't wait, I would love to experience some of that rag doll fucking, sounds soooo fun--keep that in your minds when we meet! And I will make sure I tell the Mr. you love to be thrown about like a rag doll, sure we can accomodate your request as well.

J

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12073 posts)
Nympho, that's a favorite of ours also. Can't believe it got left off.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
rag doll fucking. I love it.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
The game of TWISTER rocks......lol

Dodgeville WI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Favorite position