Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Favorite pick up line
TOPIC: Favorite pick up line
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have always thought that women don't have to be too creative on pick up lines.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
hm.we like the one insert gal ,guy , couple ...... whats a couple like you doing in a place like this... If they do not know the correct answer we let them know its, looking for a couple like you. Another is: would you hold your body against me if i told you that you have a great body. really we do not use lines, allow our humor to persuade others to be around us

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
1) " I like what you are wearing. pause. But what's in it is better."

No lady minds a compliment. Not a pick up line..This is a flirt.

2) "Let me help you with that." (item of clothing) usually in the bathroom.

Usually some slinky thing..hummm bathrooms and women. Is that why we tend to go in pairs? What are we really DOING in there? I will never tell. wink, wink.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
When hubby and I were just starting to take our relationship to the next level I asked him what he wanted to do that night we were meeting for a date, he said : "I wanna fuck your brains out!"

Its been working on me ever since.... Love you baby....

K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
I was sitting next to a woman and while making conversation I asked...."You have lovely eyes, got any Italian in you?" she said No, I then said "Would you like some?" She moved her hand to my crotch and said yes I would!

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
There was a stripper that worked at a bar in Tacoma that was also a friend of my next door neighbor. When I first met her she had a boyfriend. Well, three months later I'm at the bowling alley next to the strip club and I see her go in. After I finished my game I went over there and sat next to the stage. There were only four patrons in the club, but six dancers, three waitresses, the doorman, and the dj. All the guys were getting lap dances and she simply stepped off stage and asked if I wanted a lap dance. I said "What I'd really like is to show you my dance routine without Sally being there to laugh at me."

I got a phone call at 1:30 am. I left her place at 3:00 pm the next day. Actually, I think I could have explained gram molecular mass and still ended up in bed with her.

Username hidden
(98 posts)
Many moons ago, I was at one of my favorite hangouts, a nice jazz lounge. A woman whom I had seen a few nights earlier came in. We had both been with other dates the first night I saw her..we had done the 'eye contact & smile' thing and turned our attention to our respective dates. I was standing at the almost full bar when she sidled up next to me and remarked, "it's much more crowded tonight than it was the other night" -- to which I replied, "Hold on, let me clear you a seat"...and proceeded to wipe my face off with both hands! An hour or so later, we were at my place with me doing my best to breathe through my ears... !

M

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1622 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Favorite pick up line