Favorite pick up line : Swingers Discussion 36619
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFavorite pick up line
TOPIC: Favorite pick up line
Created by: luckytwin The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Umm, I think the two of them would waltz you off to a playroom and keep you until it was time to call the doctor the next morning!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I dare you to try that at an on-premises swing club! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Good thing I am a women. Let the hubby watch..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
misc. what do we do with the other 12 minutes???? I had a lady walk up to me one evening asking the same thing . She took me by toe hand and asked if I had a few minutes to spare.to funny we ended up in the parkiing lot.Us guys are so easy to trick.Specially sicne the new male date rape drug is available............called beer,,,,,,, 1 beer any suggestion sounds great after 6 we will do anything you ask I guess my line would be aren't women great.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I was thinging about men.. Women would be all night.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Can we up it to an hour or so?

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Would you like to have a meaningful 15 minute relationship?

Relaxed, not driven works everytime.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I smoke very thin cigarettes. A man leaned over to me in a bar and said "excuse me ma'am, your toothpick is on fire." Any thing that gets me laughing is a big turn on.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
have never used a pick up line, kind of wing it. there are times off the wall works out really well,other times subtle works,other times just a breathing lightly on the neck working your way to whisper something in an ear. Not sure if this is a pick upline or not : Its the way a look can just say CFM

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Well, here's one that actually worked! Although Paula and I had met at a Happy Hour one evening and were introduced by mutual friends, I was there with another woman and Paula came to meet another man. So all we knew were each other's first names.

A few months later (shortly before Christmas) I was doing some late Christmas shopping and was in the checkout line at a department store when Paula, who was checking out 2 aisles over, spotted me. She invited me over to her apartment for coffee & cake. I had just 10 days previously broken up with my girlfriend, so I went over.

The following day she called me and invited me to come over for dinner Friday night. I said "OK, I'll come over for dinner, but I am NOT having sex with you!"

Needless to say, she proved me wrong. Come to think of it, she proved me wrong 3 times that night and again the next morning. I more or less never left - just started moving my clothes in! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Favorite pick up line