Favorite Venue for Meeting : Swingers Discussion 2237031021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFavorite Venue for Meeting
TOPIC: Favorite Venue for Meeting
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have a similar "under the table" communication system.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19465 posts)
That's funny Sophia, you squeeze a leg if it's a no go. We start talking sports, "hey how about those Browns".............time to go.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(160 posts)
We like to meet first for dinner and a drink, someplace vanilla. If we all like each other we plan something at a venue friendly to "more". That might include a home, boat ride, a club or a house party. That said we've had fun with unplanned encounters at clubs and house parties.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(160 posts)
We prefer to meet for coffee or a quick drink often on a weeknight. That said, it has been ages since we met someone new.

I don't enjoy the club atmosphere and the M and G opportunities around here seem pretty slim.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
Although I've said this many times before, I'll do it again...

When we'd meet people out one-on-one, 75% of the time I know within 2 minutes. They are very quickly thrown into either

1) No way 2) Eh, maybe 3) Oh God I hope so

Within a couple of minutes after that, I usually have a pretty good idea of which category they've thrown us into. At least 3/4 times, one or both of us has been thrown into #1 within 5 minutes, and now we're just going through the motions trying to be polite. It is not worth the trouble to spend all the time planning and getting ready just to waste 5 minutes with people we're not going to click with. Unless we have a GOOD reason to believe these people are going to work for us, we won't meet out one on one. It's been over a year since we have.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19465 posts)
We like meeting folks for dinner best. We can find out a lot about a person by how they act during the dinner. How do they treat the wait staff, how much of the conversation do they have to control, how much they brag or criticize others, how picky they are, can they carry on a portion of the conversation or do we have to carry the whole thing are a few of the things we find out.

If the dinner is horrible because the company is boring, rude, too picky, and so on, then we have a pretty good idea of what our 'playtime' would be like with them. If I squeeze the crap out of hubby's leg or he responds similarly, we know we would be taking one for the team. Dinner and done.

The opposite is true, if the dinner lasts forever (in a good and fun way) and everyone wants to continue be together, well then, we know we hit it off in a variety of ways which leads to playing. If hubby and I are happily rubbing each other's thigh then we know it is a go.

I don't drink so hanging out in a bar to meet people while they get loose (Plastered, not socially drinking an alcoholic beverage or two) turns me off. I guess if you have to be well on your way to being wasted to do anything in the lifestyle, I got a problem with that. A lot of the LS locations around here, that happens a lot. Don't know if it is just our locale's issue, but even at house parties it is like that. Let's get as wasted as possible and then start to flirt when you are slurring and slobbering and can't see straight. Yeah, that's a real big turn on for most people.

Me, I drink water and can still loose my inhibitions when flirting, playing with both men and women. Don't understand the needing to be drunk to fuck. But that is just me.

So, dinner it is for us.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
We've done most of our meets at vanilla locations. Bar/restaurant is the most common. Have a few drinks and if they make for nice company, stay for dinner. We really don't treat it any differently than dating, since that's basically all this is. Sometimes it leads to play, sometimes it leads to friendship, and sometimes it leads to friendship that eventually leads to play.

Arranging a first time meet at a LS event, be it a club or M&G doesn't seem all that intriguing to me. Seems like there'd be a lot of distractions going on....music, sex, erotic dancing, and lots of other sexy people. Meeting at a vanilla location eliminates all of that and allows us to focus 100% on getting to know them and vice versa.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
meeting one on one? Doesn't happen. We usually tell people if you see us at the swing club come say hello. Few exceptions to that would be meeting up with people from the forums.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
One on one, anywhere we can actually hear each person talk clearly without yelling, or being interrupted by others.

Meet and Greet for socializing.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8063 posts)
Party, club or meet and greet.

That way if there are no sparks, there are others for us (and them) to meet.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19465 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: Favorite Venue for Meeting