Favorite Song : Swingers Discussion 211879
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFavorite Song
TOPIC: Favorite Song
Created by: ReadyToGo219
Original Starting post for this thread:
What would you say is your favorite song of all time?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll listen to most anything not children (such as barny) rap or country music. (a small small number of country songs are ok... But only a few.)

All time favorite?... I have no such song. I regularly listen to music from nickleback, within temptation, evanescence and others. More so if I can create videos in my mind which fit books I am writing or would like to write.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
As much as I love classic rock and old school hip hop, my favorite song is a more recent jam by The Roots (who are one of my top 3 favorite groups/artists).

The Roots - The Seed 2.0

www . youtube . com/watch?v=ojC0mg2hJCc

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I enjoy all music, like women, some are just better than others, but they are all great!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
This is a toss up for me.

Queen ~ Who wants to live forever and Stan Bush ~ Dare

Bonus points to the person who knows that last song and where it's from without Googling it.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
I have always liked a song call Social Disease by Elton John. Just highly irreverent, which fits me...

"My bulldog is barking in the backyard Enough to raise a dead man from his grave And I can't concentrate on what I'm doing Disturbance going to crucify my days

And the days they get longer and longer And the nighttime is a time of little use For I just get ugly and older I get juiced on Mateus and just hang loose

And I get bombed for breakfast in the morning I get bombed for dinner time and tea I dress in rags, smell a lot, and have a real good time I'm a genuine example of a social disease

My landlady lives in a caravan Well that is when she isn't in my arms And it seems I pay the rent in human kindness But my liquor also helps to grease her palms

And the ladies are all getting wrinkles And they're falling apart at the seams Well I just get high on tequila And see visions of vineyards in my dreams

And the ladies are all getting wrinkles And they're falling apart at the seams Well I just get high on tequila And see visions of vineyards in my dreams

And I get bombed for breakfast in the morning I get bombed for dinner time and tea I dress in rags, smell a lot, and have a heart of gold I'm a genuine example of a social disease"

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17350 posts)
We didn't start the fire...Billy Joel

Born in the USA...Springsteen

One...U2

Saint John IN
Username hidden
(69 posts)
What would you say is your favorite song of all time?

Saint John IN
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Favorite Song