Favorite SLS profile tag line : Swingers Discussion 21355110271
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFavorite SLS profile tag line
TOPIC: Favorite SLS profile tag line
GoTo Page: Less ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... More 
Start   271 to 280 of 378   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This one wasn't a tag line, but in a couples profile. "We have been in the Lifestyle a very long time, and we are VERY Experienced." Then I looked at their age... Wow, she is 22, and he is 23. Maybe this falls into the category "I'm so old."

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
"im craving a nice clean pussy to lick until she shivers all over and and begs to get fucked! There is something so wrong with this tag line..."

It is so wrong because clean should be the default.

It reminds me of the Hampton Inn we stayed in on a recent road trip. The sign in the elevator and near the bed that read "Clean sheets and duvets for every guest" did not inspire confidence. The LEAST I can hope for is clean.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
I posted this in another area but it really was a tag line:

Taking a break someone on SLS got my wife pregnant.

Carrie- I love Rolling Rock- that pic happened because we were playing ring that beer..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
"If you're fake, fuck you. If you're real, fuck me."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
LOL Rolling Rock just happens to be Hubby's favorite beer.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17963 posts)
im craving a nice clean pussy to lick until she shivers all over and and begs to get fucked!

There is something so wrong with this tag line...

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
Reminds me of the scene in "White Chicks" when all the girls are laying on hte beach and talking about their respective "hairstyles" "bald eagle", "landingstrip", "peace sign", "Buckwheat", met with "EEEEWWWW!" by all the other girls.

I've only done the bald eagle since getting the tattoo, before that, it was a very well-manicured landing strip...I had actually thought I could grow it back after the tattoo, but the kitty sits too low, lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
"If you look like you've got Don King in a leg lock, call me" ?

"Why am I hearing crickets in the background?"

Why indeed....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19882 posts)
We Are Looking For: I am looking for a lady that wants to look like a real woman and not like a seven year old! Being naturally hairy does not mean one is less clean. Shaving does not equal good hygiene...so why do women insist on destroying their natural beauty? Are their partners somewhat pedophiles? LET THERE BE HAIR!!!! It's great that ladies want to be balled....but please! They don't have to be BALD! So.. Why am I hearing crickets in the background? Description : Average size and looks. Probably wont make you swoon, but wont scare you off either. Drug free. Good hygiene extremely important to me Our fantasies and/or real experiences: "Fantasies"??? We don't need no stinkin' fantasies! Why be "open to fantasies", when you can be open to the real experiences?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Please! Please! I am begging now! Are there not ANY women that do not shave themselves bald?? "

SM, free profile

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... More 
Start   271 to 280 of 378   End
TOPIC: Favorite SLS profile tag line