Favorite SLS profile tag line : Swingers Discussion 21355110171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFavorite SLS profile tag line
TOPIC: Favorite SLS profile tag line
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 378   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My second favorite profile tag line.... "PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PROFILE BEFORE CONTACTING US" ...Usually followed by a diatribe which would exclude virtually everyone, including the people who created the profile from even meeting themselves....LOL Almost invariably, they will have few if any Certs, and no less than 90 pics, none of which are face pics

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Porky tries to make a funny. Keep the day job.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I am really hoping there is someone you are talking too, otherwise...........

Let me guess who?

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
What do you mean "Their" position? All the REAL swingers in the room can go to the bar now......NOT so fast Fun Ahoy !!!! LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Allrighty then. I'll do my best to defend their position. And may I just say, you are doing an outstanding job repping the sociopathic misanthrope interests. Keep up the good work!

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Jus sayin...who better to defend the position of non swingers on a swing site, than another non swinger on a swing site?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Gee, what a shiny hook that is. ha ha

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
PP's Magic 8 Ball is a remarkable new product. It can be used to generate forum replies on demand.

Some of the suggestions it gives are:

*call a nut hugger*

*call a fake*

*call stupid*

*write with borderline-unintelligible spelling and grammar while calling everyone else illiterate*

Why doesn't anyone from this guy's club come on here? I'm sure they'd be appalled to know what kind of person he is.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
"Whether or not it rises to someone's definition of swinging is about as useless a question in my mind as imaginable"

Coming from someone who is clearly NOT a swinger himself, who malingers on the fringes and has one 2 year old cert from an impressionable newbie to show for it, and who uses fora on a swing site as his only social life in order to create the self delusion he actually has friends (in this case, ones he will never meet) that is not an unexpected point of view.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
The charity granted people who by there own admission ARE NOT SWINGERS on this thread is heart warming...no really it is. Doesn't change the fact that people who by their own admission are NOT swingers, who have a profile on a swinger site is bad enough, but when the profess to give advice and critique to those who are, it becomes borderline retarded. To listen and take the advice and critique seriously, is full blown retarded...jus sayin

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 378   End
TOPIC: Favorite SLS profile tag line