Favorite SLS profile tag line : Swingers Discussion 21355110153
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFavorite SLS profile tag line
TOPIC: Favorite SLS profile tag line
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   153 to 162 of 368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know..I get PMs mocking you and your crew or trash all the time...and you just love the negative attention don't ya son? Better then no attention huh?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
They don't mind a little thread hijacking. They are laughing their cute little asses off. Trust me on this.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10802 posts)
Anyway...I seem to have been an accessory to Fun ahoy hijacking this thread...so enough Someone please tell this loser they LIKE him and for GOD sake, have sex with him, take one for the team, so he might just stop wasting bandwidth with his incipient blatting ! carry on..... Funs' theme song..... Another Saturday night and he ain't got nobody He's got some money 'cause the check came in Now, how he wishes he had someone to talk to he's in an awful way

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
.....said the Saturday night loser who's left hand is his most memorable sex. Like I said son....ask the ladies who posted certs and are members of our groups....you know...women we have actually MET, who are actually IN the lifestyle, and have indoor plumbing.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I haven't read your certs and don't plan to. Do any of them say they let you fuck them? (coz that would just be gross, dood).

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10802 posts)
Ge son..I dunno...why don't you ask the 2000 people in my SLS groups and the people who left us 46 certs? Then, we can ask the 9 bored housewives,, trailer trash and prostitutes you spend YOUR Saturday nights in these Fora wanking to...who you never have and never will meet. Look up "Saturday night loser" in the urban dictionary, and there is a pic of Fun Ahoy at his keyboard eating a bag of cheetos

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"Told ya son, already lost 40 pounds, and plan to lose more"

What's your plan to keep all the hot wimmin from beating down your door?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10802 posts)
Told ya son, already lost 40 pounds, and plan to lose more YOU son, will always be a fraud...:) Embrace it : )

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
My second favorite profile tag line.... "PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PROFILE BEFORE CONTACTING US" ...Usually followed by a diatribe which would exclude virtually everyone, including the people who created the profile from even meeting themselves....LOL Almost invariably, they will have few if any Certs, and no less than 90 pics, none of which are face pics

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Porky tries to make a funny. Keep the day job.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10802 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   153 to 162 of 368   End
TOPIC: Favorite SLS profile tag line