Favorite SLS profile tag line : Swingers Discussion 21355110142
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFavorite SLS profile tag line
TOPIC: Favorite SLS profile tag line
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   142 to 151 of 371   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This one cracked us up:

Married 28 years, time to break up the monotny.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
Jaycee said **I just received this today:

MMMMMMM pick me. Im well hung and ready to play. I can host or travel whichever you prefer. Can you send some pics?

Can you guess that it is from a free SM? Geez...read my profile!**

I've been telling my daughter since she started dating: "boys are stupid" "Cheap boys are annoying and stupid". Seems that applies here just as well as everywhere else.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Why yes, yes I think I do! :0)

Oh and he is 24 and has had 2 experiences that he thinks went well and would like to find a squirter but it's really important to meet in public first. No pictures at all!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(997 posts)
My dick is 24" long and is forged from steel. I can rent it out on weekdays to double as a jackhammer tip.

What - you need pics?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
Oh there were no pics on this profile but he was sure to mention that his dick was 8" long and he knew how to use it! I laughed!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(997 posts)
"Read"? You're asking a lot.

At least half of the emails we get are from couples who are missing pics of one or both of them. Obviously, they don't read.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
I just received this today:

MMMMMMM pick me. Im well hung and ready to play. I can host or travel whichever you prefer. Can you send some pics?

Can you guess that it is from a free SM? Geez...read my profile!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(997 posts)
Pssssssssst,, hey you, yes you. If your viewing this via a free feed, your a Peeping Tom !! Pony up for a membership and get a real visual.

You there, lifetimer cool beans if you've been here typed that it's all good. Drop a line in a thread if you feel moved to. Gawd knows some fresh popcorn is in order *grin* I'm such a rebelrouser haha

LookyLous, shame on you, get a hall pass ....jump in anytime tell um finger sent you !!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Of all people on here, I can't imagine anyone that I would be less proud of being in cahoots with than gusher. I remember the day he showed up. Practically everyone had him blocked within a few hours.

While I certainly won't bash anyone for attempting to get themselves into better shape, pounding their chest while going on about their plans to do so doesn't seem worthwhile. I plan to win a Nobel Prize in economics. I haven't done so, but commanding respect as though I have seems a little ridiculous when I haven't made it happen yet, no?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
Priceless entertainment. Seriously does anyone believe that idiots gets fan IM's ???? That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. A low profile Pfft I find that highly unlikely, more likely they re ashamed to admit anything more that a club owner relationship with hi, trust not a single cert i plies or states they've actually played with him . Are you a fake if all you do is "host" parties so others can play? For the record I' ve some extremely interesting conversations with a few of his clientele ...seems they don't all think so highly of him. His dirty old man rep is quite the topic of laughter. It is simply amazing what can be discussed on IM with total strangers....especially when they wanna get in your pants LOL Single females do have such an advantage in that area (smirk) He claims not to be a racist but sure is a bigot with stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own. He simply can't decide what he hates. Mockery of southerns and claims not to judge people . How ironic.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   142 to 151 of 371   End
TOPIC: Favorite SLS profile tag line