Favorite SLS profile tag line : Swingers Discussion 21355110181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFavorite SLS profile tag line
TOPIC: Favorite SLS profile tag line
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 380   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Whether or not it rises to someone's definition of swinging is about as useless a question in my mind as imaginable"

Coming from someone who is clearly NOT a swinger himself, who malingers on the fringes and has one 2 year old cert from an impressionable newbie to show for it, and who uses fora on a swing site as his only social life in order to create the self delusion he actually has friends (in this case, ones he will never meet) that is not an unexpected point of view.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
The charity granted people who by there own admission ARE NOT SWINGERS on this thread is heart warming...no really it is. Doesn't change the fact that people who by their own admission are NOT swingers, who have a profile on a swinger site is bad enough, but when the profess to give advice and critique to those who are, it becomes borderline retarded. To listen and take the advice and critique seriously, is full blown retarded...jus sayin

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
too bad this isn't like Huffington Post, so I could both "fan" you and "fave" your comment.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
As with most of my "activities" I tend to say "I'm not a <whatever>, I just like trying it out".

From surfer, to climber, to swinger, doesn't really matter. My life is more complex than any one thing and therefore I don't cop to any one thing. I am what I am, nothing more, and definitely nothing less.

Popeye was a wise man, even if he did jerk-off too much. (Who else has forearms that big?)

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
That's kinda "swingy". Vanilla people don't host a buch of strays and watch them fuck. By default, what ELSE could it be called.

All I know, is I never want to shift back into sexual "neutral". It's some place I never want to me again, and I spent too long there. I enjoy sex, and I want to have fun enjoying it. Whether it's with one person or one hundred people, as long as there's joy and it's what I want to do without out ever feeling any sense of "obligation", but sharing and joy. THAT's what it's supposed to be about, no matter who you choose to share it with.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I agree, Fun. Our one set of friends might not be "swingers" but they are "swinger friendly" and even throw swinger parties. They just don't play. I think they get charged up from the flirting and visuals and then fuck like crazy themselves after. Hey - whatever turns your crank, right?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
Some random thoughts on this topic......If they sound familiar, some of them are roughly plagiarized. But plagiarized materials is often used because it is so damn good.

It really depends on what gets you off, how one defines swinger, swinging, and living the lifestyle.

No matter how you define it and how you fulfill your definition depends solely on you (singular or plural).

The problem begins and often ends one's swinging when you try to be like someone else. Living up to someone else's standards and rules makes one uncomfortable and that breeds insecurities which leads to an unhappy swinging experience for you and those with whom you play.

Be true to who you are and bring happy to your swinging, however you own it.

Those who judge the most harshly suffer from the most guilt.

Swing happy no matter how you swing!

No matter if you are a kid in a candy store, king in his castle, queen on her throne, a knight on his steed, or a maiden on an adventure, the only character you have to succeed in being is yourself.

Don't waste your time telling the person judging your level of swinging to 'go fuck yourself', they already are!

People run hot and cold. Sometimes it is best to stick with lukewarm.

I could go on all day with some of these gems. I guess the bottom line is, 'how I swing is how I swing'.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Fun, I like your way of putting it. I don't think you have to be hard-core to be a swinger. I also don't think you have to be on the prowl every night of the week, or every weekend for that matter.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
"Some people are not "swingers" in the sense that we define them,"

This are-you-really-a-swinger meme periodically comes up. Can a single person really be a swinger? Does soft-swapping qualify? How frequently must you play to earn (or maintain) your swinger cred? My answer is pretty simple: who the fuck cares? I care only about spending time doing fun stuff with fun people. Whether or not it rises to someone's definition of swinging is about as useless a question in my mind as imaginable.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Atlanta is the only city I seldom if ever rent a car in. I take the MARTA to the GIC or to Trapeze and as far as I am concerned if it's not a cab ride away from there it's not worth being there. The cabbies and all bars and restaurants are happy to give you all the blank recipients you want. Atlanta is the only town I travel to on business where the IRS puts me in the BLACK for the trip by the time i'm done

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 380   End
TOPIC: Favorite SLS profile tag line