Favorite Pics of other Posters : Swingers Discussion 2053631041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFavorite Pics of other Posters
TOPIC: Favorite Pics of other Posters
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 268   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Aww... thank's NJ ;)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I just found this thread...and thanks LWC and VA! We had a blast taking them. There's more to the set but most are candid shots of us screwing around. That one just ended up being the most us...

As for my favorites...I'm partial to TotalBabes "sundae" picture, and to Pirategirls fishnet booty shot. There's one of Sed's with her facing backwards to a mirror that we both really like.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
So many to choose from. Depending upon the mood. The sexy pics or the humorous.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3180 posts)
I think so many people have great pics, but I am partial to Kat and Shellys! joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
All my pics are quite bland/generic! lol..

Favorite pics from what I have seen off the top of my head:

Cayne in her red boots, in the suitcase, and the one with her feathers. The ones with her in lingerie takin from the backside are very hot as well. :)

Sed's schoolgirl outfit pics with her hubby (I think?). My ex was the lead singer in a deathmetal/emo scene band and would always wear those outfits that she would order from Japan on stage with huge scene hair. Brought back some memories. Also I like that pic of Sed with the green tank top, cargo pants, and hat. Very Lara Croft-like.

Starrynights has ALOT of hot pics also! It's really hard to believe she's in her 50's from what I have seen.

I also like Rdy123 and Lost_J's pictures. In particular Rdy's when she's on her laptop with her glasses, and Lost J's profile pic. Unfortunately there are alot of pics from posters I have not seen since single males don't have access.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Shelly has a great many good pics...... when I see her attach one to a posting that I find particularly awesome, I point it out to her.

Sed used to have one in a Minnie Mouse costume that I loved. Long long time ago.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
I love the Lost pics where Shelly is posing with her beautiful smile and Jay has his face all twisted & goofy - soooooo them!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I do not really pay attention to pics too much lately,I am not in here very often anymore. I love all of Kat's pics...but because I have met her and her inside is so much more beautiful than that incredibly beautiful outside.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Kat - this one? Thanks!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Toledo has some AWESOME new pictures! My favorite is of him grabbing her ass.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 268   End
TOPIC: Favorite Pics of other Posters