Fashion Trends : Swingers Discussion 196512
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFashion Trends
TOPIC: Fashion Trends
Created by: Starrynights22
Original Starting post for this thread:
I still remember the first time I saw an adult male wearing pajama bottoms out in public. I was at the family doctor's office and I thought, "Wow, I guess he really doesn't feel well! He couldn't even get dressed!" But then...I started seeing this at the grocery store, Wal-Mart...my deduction skills finally took hold and I sadly realized it was a new "fashion" trend. What are some fashion trends now and in the past that you like or would be happy to not see EVER? Kat
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 209   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The saggy jeans thing continues to "evolve" (if you really want to call it that) over the years. When I was a kid, we just pulled our pants down a little lower than our waist basically so that the waistband on the underwear was visible. Over the years, the sag has not only gone considerably lower, but it has also become layered to the point where kids have multiple pairs of shorts on under their pants that progressively get saggier and saggier.

Underwear around the waist. Shorts slightly below the waist. Another pair of different colored shorts slightly below the 1st pair. Another pair of different colored shorts slightly below the 2nd pair. So on and so forth until you get to the jeans which are basically wrapped around the knees.

Most I ever counted on a kid was 6 pair of shorts under his jeans. SIX! Who the hell does his laundry because I know if my kid dirtied up 6 pair of shorts and 1 pair of jeans in a day, it damn sure wouldn't be me or Miss Cpl.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3161 posts)
The one I saw the other day takes the prize, his pants were so low not only was his underwear hanging out, but his legs under the underwear!

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
"saggy pants...I'm hoping that trend keeps dying and will go away for good"

Don't let the skinny jeans phase fool ya. Saggy pants have been around for 20 years and is showing no signs of letting up. My generation started that trend.

You're welcome.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3161 posts)
I like a very basic look on men. I agree wholeheartedly to everyone vetoing the murse and the mankini. As to myself? I'm ecclectic, sticking MOSTLY to classics, but throwing in something funky and different with it from time to time.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9929 posts)
saggy pants...I'm hoping that trend keeps dying and will go away for good

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
Ps say no to tighty whites!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
Say no to European man spandex! Say no to speedos Say no to men bikinis Say no to men thongs

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
Noon, Key West, Florida - atop the back seat of a white, convertable, Cadillac El Dorado - five {obviously and there's nothing wrong with that} gay dudes all wearing cowboy hats and jock straps--- and nothing else.

They were all buff and hot.. and interested in women.. not ;-)

It was one of those, "now I've seen it all" things. They looked very happy, like they were in a parade.. with only one float.. theirs :)

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1138 posts)
I've been wearing speedos to swim laps at the health club pool, body surf, snorkel, boating, lay out on the beach etc., since I was 18.

Guess I should avoid the surfer's territory at CNS, eh? Fiberglass splinters are nasty.

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(42 posts)
I suppose that's the only way to keep them from falling down.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 209   End
TOPIC: Fashion Trends