Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fantasy Fest
TOPIC: Fantasy Fest
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   361 to 370 of 704   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Beware,

The Bandidos and the Chosen Few are also going to be there!. They're coming specifically to get you, Mr.Jinx ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17235 posts)
Sorry the Outlaws are a big time motorcycle club in Florida...they are know as 1%ers which mean "Bad Ass" in the MC world. They hate that Hells Angels and the word on the street in South Florida (a place I lived for 20 years) is both MCs are planning to attend FF this year. Just a rumor and to be honest I heard the same thing the last time I was there in 2005. Trust me if they show up you will know them from a mile away...they wear their colors (rockers) on the back of their jackets/vest and typically stick to themselves.

Username hidden
(72 posts)
If you don't mind me asking; who are the outlaws, and their rivals, and what does 1% MC mean?

thanks

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
At any rate keep an open mind and you will have a blast...I have attend five years in a row and every year I meet new friends and have never had a bad time! Duval Street is where all the fun is and trust me you will not have to go far...it seems like there is a bar every 50 yards with some new crazy activities going on..."CAUTION FOR THIS YEAR" The word is that the "Outlaws" and rival club will be in attendance...1% MC. If this is true and I hope it is not...just stay out of their way and you will be fine!

Username hidden
(72 posts)
We'll get our plaid on together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He is cracking on the no costumes rule!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
"Actually discussed trying to come down a day earlier, when the Perfect's arrive...not sure yet it is gonna work though... "

Make it happen!! We'll get our plaid on together.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17454 posts)
Beware of the homo lifestylers! Those fuckers can't help themselves, I mean really, the minute you bend over, one of em just zooms in and descends on your tight little asshole coz, see that homo can't help himself!!!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17235 posts)
I have to disagree with the assertion about the gay population during FF. Obviously there are same sex couples there, and we enjoyed talking to them as much as any of the other folks there, but they are a very small percentage of the population that week. They also tend to stay with their own groups at certain bars, B & Bs, etc. Down towards the west end of Duval St you will not likely see them at all.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
They have parades and stuff....catch up jeeze !!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
I had no idea that being gay is a lifestyle!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17235 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   361 to 370 of 704   End
TOPIC: Fantasy Fest