Fantasy Fest : Swingers Discussion 21850510141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFantasy Fest
TOPIC: Fantasy Fest
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 704   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can't believe you missed my "surely" reference.......... and don't call me Shirley.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
Don't know, and this guy is too cheap to ever find out!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
Done! Just ordered our tickets. I wonder what the VIP gets you? :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
to get tix: go to fantasyfest dot com go to schedule and look for fetish night on wed schedule. There is a link for the tickets.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
Wed red night is free out in the street and at various bars. Wed late is fetish with a ticket-$70/couple.

Thurs: we are hitting cowboy bills for a while but not all night. the 4 of us will be redneck and there is a wet t-shirt contest. you can pay to have better seating which we do not do. We like the bar, but the band on Thursday is outstanding. we have seen them 3 times and i confirmed with CB they will be there again.

Friday: leather and lace context at hogs breath late morning. always a funny time, free. later is the masquerade parade--my favorite and i am hoping all of you guys will be with us. we have a cooler on wheels for this. after we head down to green parrot for the parade after party. again, for an excellent band. The Magnolias are playing. They are New Orleans funk. friends tell me they are amazing. free.

after the band we will be back up towards capt tonys or hogs breath until we end up in hot tub or something.

Saturday: girls get painted and we find a spot to party all day and wait for parade. Sat gets tricky because after a certain hour you can no longer go to main drag and cross. you would need to go the whole way around due to barricades. Also, my opinion, watching the parade from main drag, Duval Street sucks because all the bodies are sandwiched in between the buildings and the barricades. Crazy! since our 2nd year we have always stayed down at the green parrot because you have room to roam, and it is the beginning of the parade route.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
hehehe.

Surely we'll get along just fine.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
Yes, the fetish party is a ticket event.

Yes, i hear Leary on Raw Dog/Sirius and i like his stuff. Joey, you ever watch movies about Gladiators? Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
Have you ever seen movies about Gladiators?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
Do you like Dennis Leary type humor?

haha

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
We need to buy tickets?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 704   End
TOPIC: Fantasy Fest