Family pics : Swingers Discussion 43456
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFamily pics
TOPIC: Family pics
Created by: meanddaddy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
On a personal level, we have no problems with any pics that are truly allowed. Pics with kids, pics of cars with no people, etc.....are the pics that bother us. We actually do like seeing wedding pics whether they are recent or not (as long as there are recent pics). Just like I found the one pic of one regular poster of her new engagement ring. It makes it feel a little more like one big extended family on here. Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Thrills, thanks! I've been watching this and going WTF? How is my renewal photo any different than any other formal photo people may place? As far as our wedding, well it goes with that and no one in their right mind could imagine it was any effort to misrepresent who I am now. Hey, it may not be everyone's taste and I accept that. Just like boats, motorcycles, pets, your house, your crotch, boobs blah, blah. We should all define ourselves with the photos we think shows whatever we want to show. If someone doesn't like them, move on. We do need to get around to refining our photos some....to please US no one else but in the meantime, they're legal and you don't like them...move on. We try to make our profile define who we think we are. Nothing defines me more than what my marriage is. But to each taste their own. I just never imagined I'd see put downs about that!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
We also would not approve the pic of the lady and the child in her lap pic, came back up 4 times and we denied it each time. There is no room for pics with kids on a swinger/sex site...What were they thinking???

Also don't like the wedding pics but have to approve those when they meet the requirements.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I don't know very many wedding photo guys that will provide a CD. They lose money on that end since they won't get paid to provide duplicates later on.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Just being light hearted here, anyone else find it funny that the couple who started this, their screen name is Meanddaddy.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
The problem on pictures they have people who are lifetime members approving pictures, thats why so many get through. We agree with you on pics with kids.Really not turned on by wedding pictures either. But as what has been said its not what turns me on as to what pictures anyone posts on their profile. If the webbies took the time to look at all the pictures, profiles, comments ,complaints there would be so little real time left for them. Kudos to the webbies for having a great site to meet people.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
The rules set up by the webmaster specifically state no pictures with kids in them. Also, pictures that do not have any people in them are not allowed. They should be reported to the tech people.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
Thank you for the lovely complement, Cindee. You and Ray have quite a love story too. As to feeding the alligators with people who would dream of posting pics of their kids..... (and of course I don't mean the ones where it's a cropped photo that just indicates a family photo) ..... that's the best idea I've heard in weeks. LOL

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Totally agree on the children issue. Even for adult children. But wedding pics of just the couple? Why not? We frequently use the tag line "eternal newlyweds" and to demonstrate it have a pic of our wedding as well as a vow renewal many years later. I thinks it's a personal taste thing. Just like the first photo I see of someone, I prefer not to be a dick or beaver but many people like that just fine so who am I to say?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Family pics