Fake or real tits : Swingers Discussion 2194541061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFake or real tits
TOPIC: Fake or real tits
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 117   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I prefer this version, I believe that in this case it's a bit more fitting, wouldn't you agree, ladies?

"Opinions are like hemorrhoids, almost every asshole has at least one" :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
I have found that opinions are like assholes: everyone has one. Some people try not to offend with theirs, and others actually try to make as big a stink as possible, it seems. C'est la vie.

That being said, I was very happy with my body prior to surgery, because I consistently got compliments on my breasts. HOWEVER, the specific type of work I was doing and the type of modeling I did at the time made it a business decision at the time that I carefully weighed out before pursuing. I have no regrets and people that know me know I'm as down-to-earth "real people" as people get!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9948 posts)
MSRDY.YOU HAVE NICE TA TAS.I thank you for leting me see them.if it should come to past I would like to inspect them in person some day. your admirer........BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
asshole? yeal what do you want.o you was just saying asshole and not calling me.ok ok forget I said anything.....BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
'Fake tits usually come with a fake personality. Woman with low self esteem who need more attention.'

Mr like2-- I agree with you regarding stereotypes... although perhaps in the case below, fake dick, real dick.... all one and the same. Could be said for assholes, too....

Brunnerville PA

Username hidden
(326 posts)
@Mrs.LWC-- your fake boobies are gorgeous and felt fine to me. If anyone thinks your personality is "fake" then they are probably an ass and not worthy of your time or thoughts. Sorry you couldn't join us in 'Bama this time, Mr.Sb would love to get his hands on your assets;)

Username hidden
(1116 posts)
not that gusher would ever stereotype anyone...I find that those with obnoxious personalities that are incapable of respecting anyone with a different point of view than theirs are generally insecure, uninformed and lack intelligence...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
Nothing beats real.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Mrs. LWC, I'll have to inspect those to make sure you got your money's worth.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
It's strictly a matter of personal opinion. If a woman wants to buy a set of boobs for herself, it's her body, her money and her business. (The only other person who should have any input into the decision process would be a spouse/SO if she has one)

Username hidden
(1116 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 117   End
TOPIC: Fake or real tits