Fake or real tits : Swingers Discussion 2194541051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFake or real tits
TOPIC: Fake or real tits
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am currently weighing this decision myself. While I get a LOT of compliments on mine (usually followed by the words "especially for a 45 yr old!"...sigh) they are not what I want. I want them to be a little fuller, a little rounder and a little perkier. Is it worth having surgery and getting fake ones? To me...absolutely! If people want to think I'm fake or have low self-esteem, they're probably not the type of person I would want to surround myself with anyways. I say real or fake...whatever YOU choose that makes you feel good about YOU!

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
A quality set of real boobs are the most beautiful thing in the world, but when mean ole mr gravity sets in well.... An enhanced set may be the next best thing.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(84 posts)
scandle....its jusy our fragile male ego's lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6580 posts)
tigg, you are absolutely right about that! Just look at all the miracle "cures" and enhancers out there for men who feel what they have isn't enough.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
M and Kibbs........i love your "enhanced" breasts

btw guys would enhance thier dicks if they could lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6580 posts)
Right said Mrs. Sed!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I prefer this version, I believe that in this case it's a bit more fitting, wouldn't you agree, ladies?

"Opinions are like hemorrhoids, almost every asshole has at least one" :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16463 posts)
I have found that opinions are like assholes: everyone has one. Some people try not to offend with theirs, and others actually try to make as big a stink as possible, it seems. C'est la vie.

That being said, I was very happy with my body prior to surgery, because I consistently got compliments on my breasts. HOWEVER, the specific type of work I was doing and the type of modeling I did at the time made it a business decision at the time that I carefully weighed out before pursuing. I have no regrets and people that know me know I'm as down-to-earth "real people" as people get!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
MSRDY.YOU HAVE NICE TA TAS.I thank you for leting me see them.if it should come to past I would like to inspect them in person some day. your admirer........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
asshole? yeal what do you want.o you was just saying asshole and not calling me.ok ok forget I said anything.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 109   End
TOPIC: Fake or real tits