Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fake or real tits
TOPIC: Fake or real tits
Created by: bilady33
Original Starting post for this thread:
So, what do you prefer, real, natural boobs or as some would say store bought. I'm sure you have a preference so be honest and don't let some forum snob tell you what to think or post.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They're all real aren't they? Just sourced differently... :-) Jess wants some extra (she's a boob girl), Jim is ambivalent - only rule for her is they can't stick out past her feet so she can still see her toes. For other people, it's just like hair or makeup - sometimes a little (or a lot of) intervention can make a world of difference and sometimes it can make for a real scary encounter. We've found if the lady likes them, we like them. And yes, that nipple jewelry Jess has is real!

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
I love real tits way better than fake, Sure they go a little south but mmmmmmmmmmm oh yea real.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Trooper that's great but I wasn't referring to you but thanks for the input.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
I've had pics on here with me with two different rifles and a military saber and I don't have a dick at all. I only took them down because they were older pics and I don't post in the guns thread anymore.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17891 posts)
Looking, you do know you have a gun in your profile pics right ? The ultimate penile enhancer. Boy o boy must you feel big and bad with that gun in your hand.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
At least two fake tit owners have posted very negative comments about overweight folks. those who live in glass houses........ shouldn't cry when it's turned around on them.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
I prefer real people with fake tits to fake people with real tits. As far as the tits themselves, I agree that variety is the spice of life.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
"And they finally realized a penile implant will not do them any justice."

For a moment there, I wasn't sure how to translate that....at first, I was thinking you might mean when you ARE a big dick, HAVING a big dick is pointless....but somehow that just didn't seem your style to say such a thing

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
***Just stating my opinion on fake tits and the reason why some woman need them ***

I guess There are some who have to compensate for their short-comings by attempting to be condescending or down right Nasty to others on a forum..

It only means That Pud collar may not have worked for a fellow with such inferiority issues, And they finally realized a penile implant will not do them any justice. Sad , really sad when you think about it..... Poor " little Fella"

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
Yeah, that's pretty awesome.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 109   End
TOPIC: Fake or real tits