Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Faith and Begorrah, I believe I spotted a leprechaun
TOPIC: Faith_and_Begorrah,_I_believe_I_spotted_a_leprechaun
Created by: 2inVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.
"Jim - I'll kiss BOTH your stones!!! "

YEEEEHAAAAAA!

Jim :-))))

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Carrie I have seen some "mixing up" up of the Mc's when it comes to Irish/Scottish.... at one point there was some question whether we were from Ireland or Scotland. However, the majority of Mc are ultimately Irish but there are few Mc from Scotland so I don't know how that all originated back there. However, I have never seen the reverse being true... I've never seen a MACGregor claim he was of Irish decent.

Debjack - come with plenty of syrup.... I have about 10,000 just on one arm.

Jim - I'll kiss BOTH your stones!!!

Gresham OR
Username hidden
(8698 posts)
Traced back far enough to know he doesn't have Irish in him. I will bow out now. I am not going to agrue with a stranger about my husband's family.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Nope, it is all scottish. His last name is a very common name in Scotland. There are tons there.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
All you pretty ladies can kiss MY "blarney stones" on Friday!

Heck, you can kiss 'em any day.

Jim the Slut

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Yes I'm a Mc and have loads of freckles (yesssssss.......everywhere) and curly auburn hair.... if you can't figure out I'm Irish you'd be blind. I also have the Irish temper.... I'm good natured and easy going....just don't ever light the fuse.

Gresham OR
Username hidden
(8698 posts)
Hubby is a Mc but it isn't Irish. His is scottish.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Why thank you simba. We just wish you were still in ILL. You would be much closer...lol. You wouldn't mind being our tour guide should we ever get to CA would ya?. Take care lovely lady.

Mr. and Mrs.

Neenah WI
Username hidden
(84 posts)
have a little mehaffie which changed to mahaffey in me. The clan split apart about something. Pet, stealing a line from darby ogill and the little people there.One of my all time favorite movies....about being in heaven 30 minutes before the devil knows. May all of you find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Thank you Mr Wi2!!!

*In my best Irish brogue*

May you have warm words on a cold evening,

A full moon on a dark night,

and the road downhill all the way to your door!

Cheers to you!!

Gresham OR
Username hidden
(8698 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
TOPIC: Faith and Begorrah, I believe I spotted a leprechaun
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.