Facebook and SLS : Swingers Discussion 210814
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFacebook and SLS
TOPIC: Facebook and SLS
Created by: constantcravings
Original Starting post for this thread:
Somebody from SLS wants to friend you on Facebook. What is the deal ? Facebook is a very public forum. SLS is a discrete lifestyle. We would call this very pour judgement. Do you agree or disagree ?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am fb friends with a few people in here. I have not met anyone that openly refers to the ls in their fb pages. Like mine, they have family, personal friends and coworkers in there. I will occasionally put a very subtle joke or such in there and I get things like ;0) from ls friends lol...but for me, it is completely off limits to discuss such things. I will say we are going to a party or such...and have seen others do likewise. I do not say a swingers party though.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I always told myself I would never add anyone on to my FB from the LS, but I do have one person on it now.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
It's a risk you are choosing to take, so exercise extreme care about who you choose to take this risk with.

I have only a few lifestyle friends on my facebook. As a rule we do not mix lifestyle and vanilla friends.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
my facebook was created for my pole friends. I have a few very close lifestyle friends on it and a couple more on my performer page. I'm careful who I friend, and have to have known people a while. I have never had a problem.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
I don't really use FB that much, but I do have a ton of friends that are not "NSFW" or "not family friendly". They know not to post stupid crap or else.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
I don't have a problem with having lifestyle friends on my Facebook. All of them are well behaved and expect the same in return. Unruly people on Facebook, LS friendly or not, get deleted. EZPZ.

Plus, with all the new garbage that Facebook has installed as of late, separating your friends from your "friends" is as easy as clicking the unsubscribe button or changing how your wall is shown to anyone but you.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
I must agree with Scandle, if you feel that those friending you on Facebook can act like repo sinks adults and not expose you, then there is no problem in friending them. That said, it does require trust.

So if you are a teacher and they a auto mechanic... You are in a compermized position as they have less to lose if they expose you, but you may lose your job for moral issues. (think that teacher with the beer in her hand, despite being over 21 at the time of the photo.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
CC, I think it depends on whether you can trust them to maintain discretion on Facebook. If you have reason to worry about it but go ahead, then yeah, it would be very poor judgement on your part.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
I have quite a few friends, from SLS, on my FB. There has not been a problem, with anyone being inappropriate.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Somebody from SLS wants to friend you on Facebook. What is the deal ? Facebook is a very public forum. SLS is a discrete lifestyle. We would call this very pour judgement. Do you agree or disagree ?

Tuscaloosa AL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Facebook and SLS