Facebook : Swingers Discussion 2216301067
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFacebook
TOPIC: Facebook
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   67 to 76 of 79   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"prostitutue"

There is only one you in prostitute.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
We should start "team ugly- prostitutue". Can we get shirts?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
I tend to use humor/snarkiness to deflect the vile personal attacks so if that makes me look petty, so be it. I have no issue with a guy changing his profile from bi to straight but I do have a problem with him calling me a liar for pointing it out (others can vouch for the fact that he did so) then going on a rampage making disgusting comments about me and calling the beautiful women I've met "ugly" and "prostitutes". He has also emailed other posters attempting to discredit me and telling them that he would like to see me banned from the site. He blocked me yet continues to follow me from thread to thread posting personal attacks such as the one Fun C&P below.

This can end very easily. I won't even ask him for an apology because I know he isn't man enough to offer one so all he has to do is stop the personal attacks on me and the women I've met. In the meantime, I won't sit back and allow him to post lies and attempt to bully me. He may view himself as a top but there is nothing intimidating about someone who simply can't control himself.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
No prob, SW. I just wanted to clarify my belief that "snarky" has the connotation of being sarcastically snide with a bit of humor thrown in.

FWIW, I dish out more snarky smartassery than both of them combined, so it's not like I'm climbing up on a high horse or something.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
It doesn't matter who is attacking and who is just snarky. Like SW has said, it has changed the way I feel about the both of them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Hmmm. SW, I'm not sure I agree with your idea of what constitutes "snark" versus "attack."

This isn't my fight, but I'd say Nic's Craigslist comment below was snarky. I'd say the term "attack" applies to the other guy's post:

"You are an ugly, bitter old fag. You need to cover yourself in ketchup to get the dog to lick you."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Not before! However, after we met a few couples and select SMs, and became FWB, we friended them on FB. But we're comfortable talking/doing vanilla activities with them.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
There are "secret pages" all over Facebook where only members can see the posts in it, the people in it, and only admin or members can add other members, depending on the admin settings They are technically in violation of facebook's TOS, but they tend to turn a blind eye

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
I only have two friends from the lifestyle on my FB. Never thought of trying to meet other swingers from it, or really anybody. Now... if this was Myspace back in 2006, I would have been all over it. Myspace was the greatest online meat market/social network ever...

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
yes I found Mr magic hands through Facebook and the new guy but only because they are in a private group for our swing club.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   67 to 76 of 79   End
TOPIC: Facebook