Facebook : Swingers Discussion 2216301041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFacebook
TOPIC: Facebook
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 79   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"And why would I be wanting to suppress one's thought anyway, since it is illegal to do so."

No it isn't. Only the government has to give freedom of speech. But you keep right on trying to control the forums! Let me know how that works for you!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
"grating verbosity, unjustified arrogance, false bravado, and delusions of both grandiosity and persecution simultaneously"

Warning: Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
I have very few people on block, however Tim and Nic are two of them. If grating verbosity, unjustified arrogance, false bravado, and delusions of both grandiosity and persecution simultaneously were electricity, the two of them could power a major city for the next 43 years. I find it amusing they have a feud going, since they are both cut from the same cloth. They should be fast friends. But I digress.......

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
"And why would I be wanting to suppress one's thought anyway, since it is illegal to do so."

You have the right to remain silent.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
Seems like Nic is up to his usual lies. He talks about vile personal attacks yet he posts stuff like this:

"JW why a bi-male blocks me then calls me a fag in the forums. Just how much self-loathing would lead a man to behave so despicably? "

"The OP might have better luck using Craigs List. See "Casual Encounters: Men seeking Men"

Good luck to you! "

"You can sometimes get an idea of their preferences based on their screen names as well. For example, if they use "top" or "bottom" or that kind of thing, they are likely bi. I have also see "straight" guys post hotdates looking for other males. Of course, many simply change their preferences as they go so it's a good idea to make notes that you can refer to in the future. "

"Sophia,

The fakes, flakes and liars just make us normal guys look better so I'm glad there are douchebags out there, including the little troll that follows me around attacking me and insulting the beautiful women I've been fortunate enough to meet. Jealousy is such an ugly trait, especially for a pitiful single male.

lol "

"Sorry sb, that one will have to remain a fantasy, although there is a slave in your group that prances around pretending to be a top. lol "

In short order, you are a liar. You started all this bullshit by making up lies and attacking me. Your arrogance knows no bounds. I'm sure your "friends" on the fora will stick by you. I honestly couldn't care less. But anyone who can read knows you're full of shit.

Miami FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I'd just go to Ybor city

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Damn sissy, Peg...

And if you have a flatulence fetish, should you visit a house of ill repoot?

There, you will find the best fart of a woman!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
"Little Toot" just does tugs

Okay - does anyone get that obscure reference?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4937 posts)
Frank would claim he stays fart away from prostitoots.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
Prostitoots: hookers that fart while turning a trick.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4937 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 79   End
TOPIC: Facebook