Facebook : Swingers Discussion 2216301021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFacebook
TOPIC: Facebook
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 79   End
User Details are only visible to members.
maybe that was an Iphone thing because facebook still flips to landscape on my droid.

so thanks to a post my husband made on the club group page last night as I was leaving for a solo trip to the club I got plenty of unwanted attention at the club...

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17093 posts)
I suspect that any adult with average sized hands (or bigger) hates typing in portrait mode.

For some reason though, the facebook mobile app on iPad still rotates just fine. Makes no sense why they would restrict rotating on one app but not the other.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3174 posts)
Facebook's lack of landscape orientation annoys me so darn much. I thought I was the only one totally incapable of typing in portrait.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3782 posts)
Facebook's mobile app sucks. It's awful. Crashes, doesn't always update your feed properly, has very limited functions, etc, etc. And a couple of updates ago they decided to take away the ability to rotate the app into landscape mode, which was just a dumb fucking idea. Who the hell types on their phone without rotating it to landscape? Kids and midgets, I guess. Everyone else must suffer.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3174 posts)
Warning: Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear

Fun Ahoy, that warning exists on REAR VIEW mirrors, the irony of which clearly escapes you

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
Boinky- Be careful. The topic is Facebook not attempting to flirt with Shelly. There are people around these parts who get prickly if you derail.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3782 posts)
***snort***

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
We don't use it to find other people in the lifestyle. If it was an effective way to go about it, then sites like this would have been obsolete 3 or 4 years ago.

Speaking of facebook.....a buddy of mine just bought a smoker, which he is excited to use. So he just posts a pic from the grocery store with a giant slap of meat and a soda can laying next to it so that you can get a true idea for how big this slab of meat really is.

Apparently single vanilla dudes also like to compare their meat to soda cans.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3174 posts)
FB + SLS = awkward questions from kids and family

Hephzibah GA

Username hidden
(249 posts)
Was that a triple dog dare?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 79   End
TOPIC: Facebook