Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Facebook
TOPIC: Facebook
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 79   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've slacked up tremendously on our "no mixing" policy when it comes to the LS and FB. We've been living here for 11 months and recently noticed that all of the friends we've made since moving here are swingers. Every last one of them. We haven't played with all, or even most of them, but our social life has almost exclusively revolved around hanging with LS folks, even if its in a vanilla setting. I think we're just going to roll with that and stop making vanilla friends.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
For the longest time we wouldn't mix them.. but then through this site and clubs we started making LS connections who became real friends.. so we do now :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1205 posts)
Quite a few LS members on FB so we decided to create a separate profile on FB to connect with LS friends. Inbox us if you own or know of a Secret group on there and we'll love to join.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We have a cpl FB page. We don't put a lot of effort into finding cpl or sm to play with.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(449 posts)
Sorry, our NEW "adult" profile on FB is: Cal N Sherry

If you have a Lifestyle FB profile set up, feel free to add us.

There are TONS of Lifestyle profiles and other Lifestyle "Private/Secret" groups out there on FB. It's best to create an "Allis" profile and start looking and adding people.

Foley AL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
If you live on the Gulf Coast, say somewhere near New Orleans, LA to Panama City, FL,,, and would like to be a part of a "Secret" FB group, just add our new "Allis" FB profile to your friend list and we'll get you in the group. SORRY FOLKS, WE'RE KEEPING IT LOCAL. We created this profile for our more "Adult Activities". Profile name: Cal Pew (just do a search on FB for Cal Pew, I think it's the only one there??)

About the group: (Can not be found in FB Search unless your a member) For starters: THIS IS A SECRET GROUP! Which means ONLY GROUP MEMBERS can see stories/post about the group on Facebook ( Likes, post, comments etc. Will NOT show up in you friends/family News Feed and public searches etc.) Group Name: "Secret Dixie Connections" 1. Who can see the groups name and who's in it? ONLY MEMBERS 2. Who can see the group description? ONLY MEMBERS 3. Who can see the group tags? ONLY MEMBERS 4. Who can see what members post in the group? ONLY MEMBERS 5. Who can find the group in search? ONLY MEMBERS (This is where we'll need your help to grow the group. The only way people can find and be added to the group is by a member of the group.)

There are tons of Lifestyle Pages and groups on Facebook. BUT! Facebook makes it VERY difficult to join, post, Like and share this information in "PRIVATE" ! MOST of what you do on FB shows up in the News Feed of EVERYONE on your Friends List. Most of us have MANY family, vanilla friends and co-workers on our FB pages whom we don't want to advertise our "adult actives". So,,, we've created this "SECRET GROUP" where we all can come and post local activities/socials/parties/ risqué pics etc. in private.

Foley AL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
hahahaha omg, I love that.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
omg

LOL

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20506 posts)
I'm commandeering this thread and using it to post funny shit I see on facebook.

Here's a status update from a friend of mine that's too funny not to share:

I'm on the bus and a pregnant lady just got on. Bus is full and the driver asked a guy sitting in the front row if she could have his seat and he said "No, she should have fucked someone with a car."

So wrong, but so funny.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Since I asked the original question, I've met up with three new play partners on FB. Just fiddle with the security settings a bit and your vanilla friends have no idea what else you might be doing.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 79   End
TOPIC: Facebook