Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › FARC Mascot Ideas
TOPIC: FARC_Mascot_Ideas
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 22  Next »
91 to 100 of 220
User Details are only visible to members.
I do not believe that anyone has been replaced; the resort has simply not been operating at full capacity since it was damaged in the August storm.

They are also making some changes in order to attract a nicer clientele as it has been known to be frequented by shady characters. On my last visit I wound up with a dood sitting in my closet who would just not leave. Then the concierge asked to sleep in our bed telling jokes and laughing for hours. Then ANOTHER GUEST asked me for a massage...........

The drinks were really cheap, though, so there was that.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6252 posts)
Ahhhh, I see said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
its Fun's resort in NOLA. I thought I was on the entertainment staff but I might have been replaced.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21343 posts)
Yes. What the FARC are y'all talking about?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11760 posts)
They have a fabulous limo service. They will pick you up at the airport no matter what else they are doing. Guest services are also magnificent although they occasionally close early in the evening.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6252 posts)
SED - Help those of use who have no FARCing idea what that is?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
FARC in the spring!

Who's in?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Despite the hurricane, FARC has reopened and hosted its most delightful guests ever. I didn't buy their story about the declined credit card, but other than that small detail it was a grand re-opening.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
I gave fair warning that y'all should not expect much work from me. However, I will search high and low to for just the right candidate. Perhaps our clergy should be given off site housing? Please?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4329 posts)
We need to get HR involved, pronto! Unfortunately, rumor has it she's off practicing her cornholing.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 22  Next »
91 to 100 of 220
TOPIC: FARC Mascot Ideas
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.