Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › FARC Mascot Ideas
TOPIC: FARC_Mascot_Ideas
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 22  Next »
21 to 30 of 220
User Details are only visible to members.
Never mind then. Enjoy the bliss.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18715 posts)
i've no idea what you're talking about regarding dragging up posts.

and i just calls 'em as i sees 'em, as well.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12077 posts)
I just call 'em as I see 'em, no spin, no popularity contest, no BS.

I'd have figured you would have commented on dragging up a post from 50 plus days ago just to stir the shit..........I was mistaken.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18715 posts)
throwing this out there; i've no idea why there is such animosity from you--nor do i care--but the name calling and hating is definitely not what i came to know as your style.

i used to enjoy your dogged, determined arguing a point past the point most would have taken it--and you rarely, if ever, threw personal insults in to the mix.

nowadays you seem to go straight to insults and slurs. that's sad. and, freaky.

*disclaimer: i do not want to know the nitty gritty details. i think the kind of personal animosity that is being tossed around here in open forums is, as i said, sad.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12077 posts)
"It's not often that you see one grown man with a major hard on for another. Not my cup of tea."

Agreed. What kind of lonely loser goes back 54 days in a thread out of nowhere just to stir the shit? It's freaky.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18715 posts)
This has been going on for years.

Pull up a chair, get some popcorn, and enjoy the show...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19796 posts)
I don't. I know Ed Zachary how many threads this will touch. You can cut the sexual tension with a butter knife.

It's not often that you see one grown man with a major hard on for another. Not my cup of tea. I like vagina, but to each their own.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11442 posts)
One wonders how many threads this pissin' contest is going to get spread all over?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
"I suppose if I really cared about your estimation of my honesty,"

The fact that you went on a tirade proves that you do care. Liar.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18715 posts)
I believe you think your memory is correct. You might want to see somebody about that. You think you know what somebody means, even when there are other possible meanings. You're so sure of yourself, that you close your mind and convince yourself that you're correct. You're THE most dishonest person I've ever seen in this fora and I've been here WAY longer than you and have seen things here that you can't even imagine. You're the worst of the worst, and you hide your bullshit fairly well.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18715 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 22  Next »
21 to 30 of 220
TOPIC: FARC Mascot Ideas
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.