Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum FARC Mascot Ideas
TOPIC: FARC Mascot Ideas
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 203   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One wonders how many threads this pissin' contest is going to get spread all over?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(755 posts)
"I suppose if I really cared about your estimation of my honesty,"

The fact that you went on a tirade proves that you do care. Liar.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18330 posts)
I believe you think your memory is correct. You might want to see somebody about that. You think you know what somebody means, even when there are other possible meanings. You're so sure of yourself, that you close your mind and convince yourself that you're correct. You're THE most dishonest person I've ever seen in this fora and I've been here WAY longer than you and have seen things here that you can't even imagine. You're the worst of the worst, and you hide your bullshit fairly well.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18330 posts)
One other thing; Don't forget the Rule of Holes counsels that the first step is to stop digging. If you really want to violate that Rule, can we at least do it elsewhere? This thread has been nothing but lighthearted fun until now. 

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11999 posts)
"It's mostly disgust because you're so dishonest."

Lol. In your backwards Bizarro world you applied a "refreshingly honest" label to a guy EVERYONE here recognized as a compulsive liar and fabricator (and troll).  You're the guy who rushed in to defend your buddy Mickey when I criticized his tax evasion, and to defend Lucky when I caught him outright fabricating a false quote, even though they admitted to the dishonest acts. You're the guy who can't keep his own stories straight, and dishonestly denies having said stupid things you've actually said. You're the guy who selectively quotes articles, carefully leaving out the parts that negate the erroneous conclusion you assert from the article; and then, after I pointed out your error, you dishonestly tried to blame your own error on the author of the article. All, while you start multiple threads to lecture us on Honesty. Too funny. Too ironic. 

I suppose if I really cared about your estimation of my honesty, I would press you to give one example, just one, of anything I've posted here that was actually untrue. But rather than engage in that futile effort, I'll just thank you for the compliment of excluding me from the ranks of the liars that you find "refreshingly honest."

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11999 posts)
After following a few bread crumbs and climbing out of a rabbit hole or two - now I know the original meaning of this thread. Ummmm putting on my thinking cap.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2333 posts)
I'd say loathe is a better word choice. It's mostly disgust because you're so dishonest.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18330 posts)
NJ, don't worry about it. If I can chuckle at it, you should too. Besides, the guy hates me with a passion; better to let that shit out than keep it bottled up, don't you think?

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11999 posts)
Limited release?...You mean like hormone replacement therapy?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Don't hold your breath for PerfectMatch 4.0. If it ever does debut it will only be in a very limited release.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18330 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 203   End
TOPIC: FARC Mascot Ideas