Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › FARC Mascot Ideas
TOPIC: FARC_Mascot_Ideas
Created by: AkronFunTimes
Original Starting post for this thread:
Lots of talent here people.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 22  Next »
1 to 10 of 211
User Details are only visible to members.
"I thought you guys always said Fun didn't have a butt!"

He doesn't. Living proof that you don't need to have an ass in order to be one.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12691 posts)
KJ, it's a marvelous word in any case. The definition I found said it meant beautiful buttocks. Given that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Fun may qualify!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11110 posts)
Scandle - since I have never had the opportunity to find out I had to use my imagination, all other attributes pointed to that conclusion.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2838 posts)
Callypigian??? Hey, I thought you guys always said Fun didn't have a butt!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11110 posts)
*snort* -- KJ, you came up with some interesting words for the last two letters of the acronym. and yeah i googled 'em. don't feel too badly, Fun....i don't think urban dictionary terms are part of the SAT bailiwick. but then again ity been so many years, who knows?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10236 posts)
"Rach" "Callipygian"

*Reaching for my dictionary, and dashing off a note to the SAT people to question my verbal score.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12691 posts)
FUN in honor of your 12,000th post and to stay on topic

F- Funny

A- Assed

R- Rach

C- Callipygian

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2838 posts)
I just noticed that this will be my 12,000th post in these forums, and I want to use it to thank all of the nuts who have given me so many laughs over the past 4-1/2 years. Most of them have posted in this thread. I don't know where Leeza or T were during this insanity. Erica (aka Emily) and John prolly were banned or else they would have jumped in. And I notice that Smooth never ventured in here. I might be leaving out 1-2 others, but to all you funny fuckers I say thanks for the laughs. In some thread Shelly (Mrs. U) observed that these forums were the best entertainment value anywhere, and of course she was right. Cheers. 

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12691 posts)
Chair (check), popcorn (check), glass of vino (check check)

All comfy, carry on - don't let any of us stop you two. Oh, right, you weren't /aren't

Haven't had this much fun in .......what ......54 days

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2838 posts)
Paging Ms. Cincy:

As H/R Director, you need to hire a full-time resident psychiatrist for the Resort. Put me down for an hour session every day.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12691 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 22  Next »
1 to 10 of 211
TOPIC: FARC Mascot Ideas
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.