Excuses of why someone can't show face pictures! : Swingers Discussion 212751
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumExcuses of why someone can't show face pictures!
TOPIC: Excuses of why someone can't show face pictures!
Created by: DC4FUN745
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why when some couples message you, and you ask to see how they look, they make a excuse? With the job I work I can't show my face. What do people do in this kind of situation? Do you give people the benefit of the doubt or just tell them that you won't meet them?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, it will also find similar images. One of the similar images was a Gucci purse. mmmmm......Walmart brownies or Gucci purse. Difficult choice.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
How to do google photo search.

Open google Click on images at the top. On the far right side of the image search bar is a tiny icon of a camera. Click on camera You can drag an image to the bar or upload one.

I just did it to make sure I had the steps right.

Don't ask why I have a bakery package of brownies with cream cheese frosting from Walmart on my desktop, but I do. Anyway, I dragged it to the image upload bar, and it instantly found that image as from Walmart bakery.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Yea, like big pimples, on their butt!

Carrie ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yea!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2237 posts)
No way in hell am I showing my face to anyone, that's it, no one gets to see my face!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17086 posts)
I'll check out that site. And thanks for the kind words. I'm no pro but will admit to always trying to be a little creative with the phots0s. Just my thing. But we don't forget that the real fun here is meeting people and the prose and the pics are just ways to help us get an invitation to the private encounters when cameras are definitely not allowed!

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
"BTW - Mrs. CTplay is HAWT - just sayin' LOL"

So, this prompted me to perv their pics, and yes....very hot. And aside from that, most of the pics are just really creative and have a pro-feel to them. Well done.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
CTplay - ww w. tineye. com - reverse lookup for images.

BTW - Mrs. CTplay is HAWT - just sayin' LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
We won't meet anyone without face pics and we definitely won't exchange pics outside of this site.

If you don't have face pics in your public gallery, at least have them in your private gallery and unlock them for people to see. And if you initiate contact with another single/couple, then you should have the decency to unlock your private pics automatically for them to see.

But honestly, if you're really THAT concerned over being "outted" or something, then you probably shouldn't be here in the first place. JMO

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Frankly, I'm ignorant about how you can google search your photo on the internet. I would be interested to learn about that. To the topic, we keep our face pics in our private photos and open them to people we choose. We don't e-mail photos because they are then free to use by the recipient forever. We won't go on "blind dates" so it's important to establish that unwritten rapport that a look into someone's eyes can provide.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
We've chatted with people before, with the prospect of meeting, and opened our private pics. Then they refused to open theirs. This has happened a couple times. And sometimes they still try to continue communications. Um, nope. I feel that they're obviously hiding something.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Excuses of why someone can't show face pictures!