Ever have one of those mornings : Swingers Discussion 44929
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumEver have one of those mornings
TOPIC: Ever have one of those mornings
Created by: EANDPOFPGH The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
This thread really started my day with a smile. Ironically, these are some of the times you'll remember the most fondly way down the road. My favorite stayed in bed too long mess happened when my five were 1 to 7. Although they all blamed it on the others, the state of my kitchen looked like it had to take all 5. They did try to clean up including floors. Their cleaning supply of choice was comet cleanser.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Gee! I thought I our kids were the only ones. I work at home and have the kids all day, One thing I am very afraid of is the quiet. When it gets quiet there is always something wrong. Past Easter LOML and I were getting ready for going to the parents, when it got quiet. Found our 1 1/2 year old standing fully clothed in the unflushed toilet with a big smile on her face! Yikes!

That was not as bad as the last time it got quiet around here. It was a working day so I was here alone with her (our boy was in pre-school). Looked into the bedroom and see her sitting in the corner with a smile on her face. She had pulled her diaper off out from under her clothes and had commenced to smear shit all over herself from head to toe! Of course, I've got pictures of both incidents to prove it and embarrass her in the future.

Now her thing is to yank off her clothes every five minutes. Can't blame her really, with daddy always walking around that way, but I have bladder control. I dunked her in the bath twice and changed her three times yesterday after her peeing all over herself and the floor.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(200 posts)
Lol... Can you imagine later in life we tell our naughty kids about the posting in a forum. Letting half the planet know what things they did. We all get our revenge and have fun with it sometimes.

I have a fourteen year old daughter. She is my clone let me tell you. From looks to attitude, so needless to say we clash from time to time. But all in all she is honor role student and very honest. So we give hr freedom and space. Trust til I have reason not too. So she wanted a boy girl birthday party. First every... So mom remembered the cat coloring on the walls. The baby powder.. The flooded bathroom... all the good things from when she was a little one. And I said absolutely,, Then I plotted it was my chance to have alittle harmless fun at her expense kindof..

I bought a giant birthday cake with candles top hat and placed it on her head as the party began. Now I said I would taxi a few kids so I made her stay home for this for other who arrived. I was wearing a plastic cop hat which she did not see.. also a giant inflatable hippy looking billy club..

I walk in to her party.. Her face was red.. but I wasn't done yet.. nope.. my turn...lol.. she had asked prior to play spin the bottle. So i baught a giant bottle bank for just the event.

All the kids were rounding the room.. as to try and position whom the want to kiss.. I had went to party store prior to the party and baught a case of waxed lips. I gave the the speach you know I am a parent and it my job to mke sure you young kids understand no matter whaat you do you must always be smart and protect yourselves. and handed out my wax lips.. it was a blast and I am sure she will look back and get the biggest kick out of it later.

I have four kids by the way.. 3 girl.. ages 14...4..2... ,1 boy.. 8

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
OMG...lol

The shit kids do cause they think it's "neat". I suppose we all do stupid stuff, some are just a bit more explosive than others...lmao

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
When he was 4 our oldest was too good to be true......he would actually punish HIMSELF for doing something he wasn't supposed to (long story, but he'd "time out" himself strange child, gets it from his mother's side )

OW!!!!! (thought she was sleeping)

Fast forward 12 years.......we had cut down a couple trees and trimed bushes and had built a decent sized brush pile in the process and it was time to burn it. I had to run a few errands that morning and told him to get everything ready and when I returned, we'd light it up.

I returned, he saw me approach and lit a road flare and tossed it on the pile.

It ERUPTED with a gut pounding "THWUMP!" into a fireball that rose 30 feet into the air.

Smiling he handed me a printout with a title of "How to make napalm"

and they wonder why I twitch and drink heavily....

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
When my oldest (14 now) was about 4, she decided that Auntie's room( MY aunt we were visiting) needed dusting...argh! She'd found my aunt's "dusting powder" in the bathroom the night before and had a discussion about it with Auntie. The next morning while we were in the kitchen making breakfast, she decides to dust the bedroom. Maroon carpets and matching lampshades included...lol WHAT A MESS! She got scolded by both of us(me and Auntie) for not asking permission to use the powder, but we had to laugh at the mess... it was our fault for letting our guard down. To this day the child won't touch any kind of loose powder. HA HA HA:)

Take it easy on yourself. It's they're job to try and wear down our last nerve, it's our job to prove they can't do it!

G'nite :) Mary

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Nice to see my four year old isn't the only one. The only problem os the two year old little sister that tags along.

Mine once got into the finger paints while I was still sleeping annd my god what a night mare. She let the baby and another child I was watcing out of their cribs and playpen. One of them didn't like the feel of the paint so she used her feet. I had finger paint covering the kitchen, living room and dining room.

Oh I yelled and yes the neighbors heard. Yes she went to her room.. but..

She turned everything in her room upside down while I wash shampooing a carpet at & am. Then she proceeded to get play dough out of her big brother desk and destroy his room.. Now with play dough in rugs and murals n the walla. I took digital pictures of the mess and sent to hubby at work via email..

When he got home baby was half dress in diaper ob floor the other little one in play pen and other on locked in her room. Mom was in shower so as to not be a bad bad mom. After I relaxed. dealt with the child and she quickly learned how tiring it was to scrub walls.

So no hun your not alone. Now I know I am not either.. Hope this helped.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Ever have one of those mornings