Ever had this happen A first for us in 8 years : Swingers Discussion 425121011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumEver had this happen A first for us in 8 years
TOPIC: Ever had this happen A first for us in 8 years
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. Thrill: I agree with you 100%. Knowing my husband is having difficulty, I could not continue - that would be plain selfish...JMO :) Plus if the other couple is as genuine as I would hope they would be, would be just as understanding, if not I would certainly would not want to be with them in the first place.

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Yes we have, unfortunately. The girls were going with the flow, I was playing with my wife along with her and the other guy sits on the floor and pouts, she tried to continue and told him to come on...No good ...They left while we continued...lol Never heard from them again.

He said all night that F/F was OK but wanted her to get into full swap, she did not want to and with us being softies she was a happy camper. He was not going to let her have fun if he did not get what he wanted...think they are long for the Lifestyle??

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Looking at your photos and profile, there is only one thing to conclude with this guy...he is gay. Come to NY, that wont happen in our bed.

Mahopac NY
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Ever had this happen A first for us in 8 years