Ever had this happen A first for us in 8 years : Swingers Discussion 42512
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumEver had this happen A first for us in 8 years
TOPIC: Ever had this happen A first for us in 8 years
Created by: MeetAndPlay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
AMEN!

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Thanks, MeetnPlay, it would be nice for these people to be on the same page as they start swinging, talk and communicate with each other and don't drag us into your insecurities.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Excellent advice Eastern. Thanks MeetnPlay.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9002 posts)
Poly...all I meant was by viewing MeetPlay photos and not being able to respond in bed with her, one would have to be gay. Of course, I meant this tongue in cheek, so to speak. No offense to anyone meant.

Mahopac NY
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were "offbase" in posting in the manner you did. I was more voicing my appreciation for how the other couple handled the situation with us.

I apologise if you too offense. No offense was intended.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
We were involved in a similar situation. Without going into details, suffice it to say that there is probably much more to what went on that night that what you know about. Our experience was a bit messy for a couple months with the other couple involved, but fortunately they were understanding, respectful, patient and stuck by us as everything was worked through. They are good friends to us now, and were even when we couldn't see it. Perhaps talking with them instead of the forum will save a friendship. (IMHO)

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
Poly, "hard" to believe, but yes, my penis is always on alert status...thankfully after all these years, it responds on command. We arent experienced enough to see if will hold true in years to cum. So far, so good. I still think the guy was gay.

Mahopac NY
Username hidden
(32 posts)
this happens way to often in swing. What you mentioned about one having more fun then the other also happens way to often.If we like the other couple really well and would like to see it develope into more we will give a second chance. If it happens on the second chance it is apparent that it is a problem whether its mental or physical they have now put themselves as more important then my wife. Normally when this happens its due to one not being creative enough when the fun is not the same. He seems to just sit there and expect the female to do everything instead of him getting off his dead ass. As far as why is your spouses fun more then yours.It makes sense ,if your spouse is not having fun ,to stop.You are now putting your fun ahead of theirs.You are saying you are more important then they are.Its not about I am getting mine and if you can't get yours oh well.Thought this was about enhancement for both not just one when it involves a couple. The great thing about this is,some like to watch their spouse receive, some like both to play some like just a little play others still enjoy just watching the girls get together its all good.As long as the others let you in on the secret its all good

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Sounds like he did everyone a favor, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9002 posts)
Like many swingers, we are a committed unit of individuals. There is no "I get mine or you don't get yours" mentality. While we insist on attempting to play only with couples, sometimes singles have fallen into the mix.

We have split to different rooms when stage fright hit another couple (not our preferred modius operendi) and found ways to enjoy the situation even when one of the participants is off their game.

My timing for play is longer than many of the folks we see, so she has found ways to try and draw out (tease) and try to make their encounter last longer.

If anyone is really having a bad time, no is always no and we'd all break. But with fun, laughter, getting out the whipped cream or silly string or god knows what toys, we can find a way to enjoy.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Ever had this happen A first for us in 8 years