Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Ever had better than your spouse
TOPIC: Ever had better than your spouse
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sex is like chili. It's all good, just some is even better than others! LOL

Actually, I have on occasion had sex just as good as what I have at home with my better half, but never better. She claims the same, but she might just be protecting my male ego. I guess I'll just believe her.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
never had better than mrs lc. she is what I call "complete package".

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
We've had great sex with other partners and some particular techniques may have very good but without the emotional factor they simply can't compare to the sex we enjoy together. Frankly I don't like comparisons in regard to ANYTHING having to do with other lovers, playmates or ex's I find it extremely tacky and my mind doesn't "go" there. I live in the here and now and right now my life and bed is full of Mr Sav. It isn't a contest , there is no medal and while some people may excel at a certain sexual "thing" they can not and will never be the total package needed for what I call ind blowing sex. I simply cant compare apples to oranges and determine that one is "better" than the other. One you have to peel the other you don't, apples are more versatile than oranges but nothing beats a fresh squeezed glass in the morning followed by hot apple pie before bed etc..... I just enjoy the fruit salad.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
It is no, for both of us. Hubby says I turn him on more than any other girl and no one does it for him, like I do. Hubby knows me better than anyone else so he knows what buttons to push and when.

This, of course, doesn't mean the sex we have with others isn't good and we don't enjoy it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
leeza don't keep us in the dark! what did he do so we can try it....

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Well, have never gone there. I have had better things happen during sex, but I love the sex we have as a married couple. I think she would say the same.

Slippery slope.

Duluth GA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
hmmmm - good question!

Personally, I "interviewed" a bunch of guys, and I married the guy who gave me the best sex... OK, that's not 100% true, but I will say that my husband pushes all my buttons mentally, emotionally, physically and sexually (and every other -ally).

That being said, we were once with another couple and this guy was great in the sack, and he used a specific technique that I enjoyed for the very first time. Very exciting! I'm not sure I would say that he was better than my husband (and hubby has since incorporated that particular technique in our lovemaking), but it was excellent sex. So, I did tell hubby about what the guy did, and never gave it a second thought. I guess for us this is about enjoying some recreational sex, and it doesn't matter how good the other partner is in bed, they can't possibly replace either one of us. And we occasionally learn something from our partners that only serves to enhance what we do together.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7001 posts)
Risky subject....let's just say that quality of sex works on a continuum, thus all is good for different reasons, at different times.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
I'm sure this topic has already been discussed, but we are still new and curious. Have you ever had better sex with someone other than your spouse and if so, would you tell them? What if your spouse admitted to having better than you? Would you be worried or give them a high five knowing you are that much in love with each other that you can be happy for them? Not saying we've been there yet, just curious what others have experienced through the years.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(95 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: Ever had better than your spouse