Ever had better than your spouse : Swingers Discussion 2203441011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumEver had better than your spouse
TOPIC: Ever had better than your spouse
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
....still waiting for a description of the "technique" as initiated by Ms. Leeza.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
We often ask one another what was the best thing about the just-finished encounter. Sometimes it's hard to name just one, other times it's hard to come up with one.

In general we hope *something* is gonna be better than what we get every day with just us. That's the main reason we swing, I think ...

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Well thank you for the "likes" ladies... PG - I wasn't necessarily referring to sexual stamina... I think you know what I mean....

:)

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17544 posts)
although for the record Mr Va, Zebra's do not have sexual stamina, they are a done in 5 thrusts sort of animal pretty much like horses.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
Where is the LIKE button or better yet the LOVE button for Mr Va's post?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
Love those lips Gina!

And VA, excellent post!

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
gac, glad I could be a help:)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
To the point of the OP:

What exactly are we asking? Have I ever had someone with a cuter ass, perkier tits, that can take me all the way down her throat, or knows some nifty tricks that the Mrs doesn't? Sure. The Mrs would be dumb to think I'm never going to come across someone like that in this. Has she ever had someone with a bigger harder dick, the stamina of a zebra, rock hard abs and perfectly chiseled arms? Sure. I'm not so dumb to think she's never going to come across someone like that in this.

So let's be real here - nobody on this board is "the best". I don't know who "the best" is, but it's not any of us. Better are out there, and if they happen, they happen.

For my part, if she has the time of her life with someone, I'm glad she did. I love it that she's totally blown away. Likewise when this one girl could basically suck me to the point of nearly making me pass out, did the Mrs. throw a fit? No. It turned her on that I was being totally blown away.

So rather than worrying about who's better, hotter, tighter, or whatever - let's just be happy when our spouse finds a shiny new toy to play with and has a great time doing so, without feeling threatened or inadequate, mmmk? Because there's ALWAYS someone better, hotter, tighter or whatever. You can worry about them or you can enjoy it for what it is. How happy you will be depends on how you look at it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17544 posts)
To the OP: nope, being married we know each other so well. We consider swinging getting a little "different" ;-)

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1138 posts)
would like to follow up on what SexusNTexas said, because it jogged two incidents in my mind. We do communicate techniques that we enjoy, but we never compare. My wife wants the man to be aggressive and take charge. Example 1. She told me how she was at a party sitting between 2 guys on a couch. They were playing and suddenly one of them said "spread her legs I'm gonna fuck her right now!" Example 2. At another party she was talking to a guy. She was wearing a halter top, short skirt, no panties. He quickly pulled down the top, raised her skirt, grabbed her hand and said "come here." He took her to a sofa and told her to "get on." She rode him cowgirl and said she had a wild ride. That is the value of sharing ideas. I know this, but it was good to be reminded.

Thanks for jogging my memory.

Duluth GA

Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
TOPIC: Ever had better than your spouse