Ever had better than your spouse : Swingers Discussion 220344
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumEver had better than your spouse
TOPIC: Ever had better than your spouse
Created by: FunFlirty40s
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm sure this topic has already been discussed, but we are still new and curious. Have you ever had better sex with someone other than your spouse and if so, would you tell them? What if your spouse admitted to having better than you? Would you be worried or give them a high five knowing you are that much in love with each other that you can be happy for them? Not saying we've been there yet, just curious what others have experienced through the years.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No person can be the absolute best at everything all of the time. Have I had better than Jay at some things? Yeah, and he has with women as well. Has another man been a better fuck? No, definately not.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Wow VA, that should be given to all on this site to thing about and remember. Profound words.

But, we have had a few experiences where what happened made hubby look better, bigger, and more long-lasting than the others.

Please read between the lines there and you will see that the opposite is true, that swinging may make you appreciate what you have at home even more.

I do! Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
If you take out the emotional feelings between me and my husband, and just rate it on who has made me come harder and longer I have actually had 2 guys that I believe were better. Hubby and I have talked about it and he said he is glad that I got to experience that.

Coon Rapids MN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
The only man who has blown me away, during sex, I married. Just because someone doesn't blow me away doesn't mean I am not having a good time.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17912 posts)
Pittsburgh is Steel Curtain territory.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sure, I've been with some woman who blew me away with a certain technique and they're have been men that hit the "right" spot and the Misses loves it. When we enjoy those occasions we share the technique with each other so we might try to match what was done. Isn't that one of the reasons we swing?

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Sounds like a former Iron Curtain country... they expelled their autocratic Marxist dictator and he was exiled to Hazleton. :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
About 5 hours west of you, near Pittsburgh! :-D

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6842 posts)
Where the heck is Gibsonia?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
heh heh heh

I'm thinking that it should be communicated in a more personal fashion - perhaps demonstrated!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6842 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: Ever had better than your spouse