Europe World's first sex school opens in Austria : Swingers Discussion 1921241011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumEurope World's first sex school opens in Austria
TOPIC: Europe World's first sex school opens in Austria
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Her show used to run on Oxygen at 10pm on Sundays when Mr Sav and I were just starting our relationship, we'd lay on the futon watching her before bedtime. Somehow sundays we always seemed to sleep in the living room. I loved sundays as generally the whole day was spent naked and resting up for the rest of the week. I struggled to stay awake for her show even though I had to be up at 4:30 am to make a 2.5 hour drive back home for work lol. She used to make me laugh so hard I had trouble falling asleep .Sometimes she'd get a call that shocked even her and she'd try so hard to keep a straight face and take this caller seriously it was amazing to watch her crumble sometimes. lol I sooo wish they'd run her shows again .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mrs Sav I remember, she used to keep me awake on slow Sunday nights with sex talk on the radio. If she is still alive she would have to be at least 80. Back then she did a lot of talk on safe sex, in the beginning of the aids epidemic.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Has anyone ever watched Talk Sex with Sue Johanson she'd make the best teacher at this new school. Gosh I LOVED watching her shows, what a women . No matter the topic or called in question she was smooth, controlled and comical in her answers. She will educate and make you cry laughing ! Some of her videos are online if you haven't seen her check it out....priceless !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I'm a giving soul......of course I'd share. Besides I like sharing with hotties.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"So ummm, are there passing failing grades? a curriculum for a certain degree? "

If you pass with a score above 75 your a heterosexual. if you pass with a score of 65 -75 your bi if you fail your gay.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I want to teach AP Dicipline

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
I want to play with all the "favorites" !!!!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Each Test will include extra credits points under the following guidelines..... 5 Points for the gentleman who finishes last 5 Points for the woman who cums first, 5 points awarded to her partner of either sex 2 Points for each additional orgasm for the women and 5 points for the men Anyone that does not have an orgasm by the end of the test will be required to take Relaxation 101 again.Their partner will be required to repeat Technique 69 . Drop your panties and let the test begin.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
It would kinda suck to be the school janitor...

...especially after the bukkake semen-ar.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6969 posts)
The "Student Services" section says every student gets a free iPad.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(345 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: Europe World's first sex school opens in Austria