Europe World's first sex school opens in Austria : Swingers Discussion 192124101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumEurope World's first sex school opens in Austria
TOPIC: Europe World's first sex school opens in Austria
Created by: Seduction4Two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our tag line is an Alexiss Tylor (sp?) quote.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
"A chick in Atlanta used to send me funny clips of a sex talk show on one of those public access channels. Name of the show, as I recall, was Vagina Power, hosted by Alexis something. The best one I remember, she was talking about the power of the penis and how it could make her lose such control that she would "slap someone upside the head," or something like that."

I posted this back in 2011 but need to correct a mistake. The show's host was Alexyss Tylor. There are some pretty funny clips of her available on YouTube.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
USC just filed a tradename infringement suit against this school to prevent its sports teams from calling themselves the Trojans. The Oregon Beavers and South Carolina Game Cocks are on the schedule next year.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Great post JandS! You just made the Honor Roll!!

...and I'd like to roll around on'er and off'er. ;^D

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
This one is from J: He is studying for his DP-loma and has worked quite hard for it. With any luck, he'll graduate summa cum loudly. S would be happier if he graduated Magnum cum laude but we'll take what we can get.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3770 posts)
The Sex School has an active Greek community...

Fraternities like Eta Beta Pi, I Felta Thi, and Sigma Epsilon Xi (SEX) have some hot parties.

Let this be a lesion... :^/ ...stay away from Sigma Tau Delta (STD).

The Tau Iota Tau (TIT) and the Alpha Sigma Sigma (ASS) Sorority ladies have the best bodies... you may want to avoid the Phi Iota Gamma (PIG) house and Zeta Iota Theta (ZIT), unless you're really drunk...

The Delta Delta Delta ladies like lesbian three ways... ;^D

Ladies, if you like being ridden from behind, don't miss the parties at Delta Omicron Gamma (DOG)... except watch out, many of them tend to slobber. :^P ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Which head?

Daniels MD

Username hidden
(343 posts)
A chick in Atlanta used to send me funny clips of a sex talk show on one of those public access channels. Name of the show, as I recall, was Vagina Power, hosted by Alexis something. The best one I remember, she was talking about the power of the penis and how it could make her lose such control that she would "slap someone upside the head," or something like that.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
== So what happens if you get caught cheating?

So long as your husband knows, it's not cheating. :^)

Daniels MD

Username hidden
(343 posts)
RDY,

I liked Dr Ruth but this lady is in a league all her own. Check her out sometimes .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Europe World's first sex school opens in Austria