English flash cards : Swingers Discussion 211471
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumEnglish flash cards
TOPIC: English flash cards
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
A couple of years ago I went on a fishing trip to Costa Rica with some buddies. During the plane ride one of my friends was practicing some Spanish phrases from homemade 3 by 5 flash cards. When I looked at them, they were all phrases like "How much for another hour?" and "How much to let me watch you and your girlfriend?"

In that spirit, we need a place for ESL folks to get our help with translations of phrases they might need in the English-speaking swing world. Here's the first:

"you guys like to joke with M. maybe is better some from you girl to give me up p**** then make a joke? :) it's more fun..."

Translation: "Feel free to laugh your ass off after you've let me fuck you."

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Here's another:

-------------When a single males says he's "well hung" - this is what he's thinking, but in actuality, probably not so much! LOL

Choose your words carefully!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Tig - Good idea, here's one:

-------Most single males would have sexy time this one over here(bad wind or not)....but be selective, she's a ho! LOL

OK, just keep your cross-dressing, transvestite, transexual jokes to yourself, not that there's anything wrong with that! :-)~

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
we should make some up for Bobby lol with pictures!!

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6461 posts)
"Are your teeth small enough to deepthroat me painlessly? "

What do my teeth have to do with that?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
A couple of years ago I went on a fishing trip to Costa Rica with some buddies. During the plane ride one of my friends was practicing some Spanish phrases from homemade 3 by 5 flash cards. When I looked at them, they were all phrases like "How much for another hour?" and "How much to let me watch you and your girlfriend?"

In that spirit, we need a place for ESL folks to get our help with translations of phrases they might need in the English-speaking swing world. Here's the first:

"you guys like to joke with M. maybe is better some from you girl to give me up p**** then make a joke? :) it's more fun..."

Translation: "Feel free to laugh your ass off after you've let me fuck you."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: English flash cards