Energy drinks : Swingers Discussion 208460
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumEnergy drinks
TOPIC: Energy drinks
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
So has anyone come across an energy drink that actually works? I have tried five hours, red bull... None of these things seem to have an effect on me once I become tired... That is basically it, I'm done for.

I can snack in junk food until my stomach explodes, and I get little if any surger high or boost to my energy levels. Naturally speaking, I was diagnosed with uncontrolled ADHD. Which my parents taugh me control of this problem with a harsh punishment policy for disobeying their commands... Even the spirit of their commands, without reguard to them being present. (if they found out I broke any rule set forth by those of authority, it was the same as telling them to fuck off... They broke ten wooden spoons over my ass by the time I was ten... So a thick hair brush was adopted instead.)

I am wondering if their excess in disciplin has had a secondary effect upon me, namely above average mental control which negates the effects of uppers/downers such as red bull?

I know that when a scist was removed from my arm, I needed three times the normal dosage to numb my arm. And when I had my wisdom teeth extracted, I was given twice the normal knock out drug... I know that I still woke up at least once during the middle of the proceedure and was told that I woke up more than once.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Anyway - why are we on this?

Energy drinks - back to my original point - find a way to get treatment Robert. That is my official advice to you. Good luck.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
I am perfect happy with my 97 Camry. It would be nice if ford made something that last as long, and can go 2-3 years without so much as a gasket blowing on it.

Last major repair was my fault... Drove in a major rainstorm, winding road and a drunk idiot drive into my lane. I hit the curb to preven a head on accident. Damaged my right front wheel, lost the hubcap. This was a year or so ago.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
Fuck taxis. I like my BMW.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
Robert:

Without knowing anything about the specifics of your locality, of course taxes play a large part in where a company chooses to locate, and whether or not a business can remain profitable.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
Fjep:

I have bills to pay, I do not have the extra money for a taxi. More so when said taxi will cost me 10-20USD to go 3 miles across town. (add an additional fee for each bag or item you want to take with you... Fuel expense)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
VA:

You may agree with my next stamens as well. Taxes. Downtown hazleton locations are more heavily taxed than Walmart which is not in town, but on the outskirts if town.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
"No one is going to start a business when they do not have hassle free parking."

Is that not why God created the taxi cab?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19313 posts)
"No one is going to start a business when they do not have hassle free parking."

Finally, something we agree on. This is what is killing downtowns all across the country. People can yell and scream about it all they like, but it's just the reality - hassle-free parking makes ALL the difference.

As an aside - when they developed Town Center in Virginia Beach, they considered this and built in loads and loads of completely free parking garages attached to the office buildings. All the business density of a downtown core, with walking easily from everywhere to everywhere, without parking hassles. The lobby of one looks like the lobby from The Matrix - beautiful. Senator Jim Webb has an office on the ground floor of one and sometimes he's in there when we go park.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
VA:

If you want to see some if it, use google map and follow 309.

If you want to see a waste of money, look ti broad street. Older buildings were torn down for single story buildings, and we are widening thr street to allow increased traffic. (they changed how the side walk looks, the street remains the same as it has been for the last 60 years)

We won't get businesses to enter downtown because of the parking meters. No one is going to start a business when they do not have hassle free parking. Mom and pop stores can't compete with Walmart and the larger mall, let alone the limited parking space.

The parking garage has one use... The near defunk fire department. The other 3/4 of the garage is vancant.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
I've got to visit Hazleton someday. You make it sound like the worst place in the entire country.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 101   End
TOPIC: Energy drinks