Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum End of the World
TOPIC: End of the World
Created by: cplofunswingers
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's just more than a week away. So what do you plan on doing with the last week of your lives?

I think I'll return all of the xmas gifts I bought and head to Vegas.

T

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think the pudding is working.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(243 posts)
So the world was supposed to be ending today huh? That's bad. I never have found out who let the dogs out, the way to get to Sesame Street, why Dora doesn't just use Google maps, why we don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery", why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed, why "abbreviated" is such a long word, why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish washing liquid is made with real lemons, why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to? Why did Joanie love Chachi? If a deaf person has to go to court is it still called a hearing? Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? Does the alphabet song and twinkle twinkle little star have the same tune? Why did you just try to sing those two previous songs?Just what is Victoria's secret? If Webster was so smart how come there are so many words that sound the same but mean different things, which witch is which? Seriously could he have been more creative? How is really smarter, dogs or cats? Dogs do what you tell them and cats shrug fuck you. If ugly people are beautiful on the inside does that mean beautiful people are ugly inside? Why should I be happy if a penny saved is a penny earned...what the hell can I buy with a penny. If the early bird gets the worm, hell I'm sleeping in I don't like worms. If I ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer why is it that when I ask a smart question I still get stupid answers? Does Santa really cum down the chimney ? How come he only cums once a year? Is there really a reward for being good and if so how come I still get lots of presents or more if I am naughty? Shrug...tomorrows another day.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Cherry, that might indeed be the case. Presumably the GFCI is inside the power switch housing that came with the hot tub. It has an on/off switch and a power light. The light comes on for a second or two, then goes off. I'll take a look after a bit.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
Cherry, I looked more closely at the hot tub connections and realized my last post was really off base, so deleted it. Now the problem with the power connection seems to be something else, NOT the cord I thought was damaged. Thanks for your concern!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
What time do we go poof? Do I have time for a fresh pot of coffee?

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Where's the Kaboom? There's supposed to be a earth shattering Kaboom!!!

Marvin the Martian

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Well, it is cold here in South TX. It is definitely the end of the World!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
its the end of the world? again?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
What the hell would be the point in a revolution 24 hours before the end of the world?

Why not just wait 24 hours and let them be disappointed?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
"Almost 1,000 doomsday cult members arrested in China."

"Almost 1,000 members of Christian group Almighty God have now been detained.

State media terms Almighty God an "evil cult" - the same description it applies to the banned Falun Gong group.

The sect predicts Friday will usher in three days of darkness and has urged its members to overthrow communism.

Its adherents believe 21 December is the last day in the Mayan long count calendar and thus signifies the end of the world.

The belief has gained considerable popularity in China where the film 2012 was a box office hit."

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: End of the World